If you can’t measure it, how can you manage it?
Adherence knows how marijuana businesses fail. Moreover, Adherence utilizes our compliance data to help marijuana stakeholders succeed at every level of financial and regulatory compliance.
Here are the Top 5 Medical Marijuana Cultivation Center Infractions:
- The licensee does not reconcile all on-premises marijuana inventories at the close of business each day.
- The facility does not document material changes required for standard operating procedures and regulated processes.
- The facility does not have a complete inventory of material safety data sheets where the product is used or stored.
- The facility does not maintain an adequate Chemical and Pesticide Application Log (document and record).
- The cultivation facility has not properly documented all waste and waste removal.