To Current and Potential Social Equity Licensees:
The schedule has been set for the Social Equity Opportunities Conference! The conference will feature three tracks focusing on marketing and branding, finance, and finding eligible and successful locations. There also will be the opportunity for one-on-one time with vendors offering free and low-cost resources to social equity entrepreneurs and regulators.
Welcome Reception: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Session 1: 11 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
- Panel discussion: Investment for minority-owned cannabis businesses
- Breakout session: Developing an effective brand
- Breakout session: Conducting a proximity check
Session 2: Noon to 12:40 p.m.
- Panel discussion: Navigating the commercial construction process
- Breakout session: Introduction to packaging
- Breakout session: Financial literacy for cannabis entrepreneurs
Session 3: 1 p.m. to 1:40 p.m.
- Panel discussion: Marketing products to stores
- Breakout session: Creating a winning pitch deck
- Breakout session: Steps to securing a location
Networking Session: 1:40 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Social equity entrepreneurs can connect with regulators, industry experts, and vendors
- All members of the cannabis industry are welcome to attend the networking session
- Registration is not required to attend the networking session
A list of presenters and panelists will be released soon on the conference webpage. If you have questions, please email Shannon Gray or Danielle Henry.
Colorado Cannabis Business Office
Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division
Denver Office of Excise and Licenses