More jobs for the boys
And oh look…
Welcoming his appointment, Medicinal Cannabis Industry Association (MCIA) chair Peter Crock said: “Richard has been a great champion of medicinal cannabis access for patients and will provide invaluable guidance as chair of this unique and important advisory council.
That wouldn’t be the same Peter Crock of Cann Group that just announced he got $AUS50Mill from NAB yesterday and was presenting at the Cann Group AGM this morning where they’ve just pumped their stock 25%+ odd in the last 3 hours. we just love the meritocracy that is Australia where everybody gets a fair go !
See our stories over the last 24 hours
Cann Group Australia: Just In -“24 November 10am 2020 Chairman’s & CEO’s addresses to Annual General Meeting”
Australia: Cann Group Announce This Morning They Have Secured $50 Million Debt Facility From National Australia Bank
Cannabiz Australia reports…
Former Federal Green Party leader Dr Richard Di Natale has been named as the inaugural chair of the newly established Healthcare Practitioner/Patient Advisory Council.
- Professor Jonathan Cebon, Group Head, Cancer Immunobiology Program, Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness & Research Centre (ONJCRI), and former Medical Director of ONJCRI
- Adjunct Professor Kylie Ward, CEO, Australian College of Nursing
- Professor Iain McGregor, Academic Director of the Lambert Initiative, University of Sydney
- Associate Professor Vicki Kotsirilos, AM, General Practitioner and Honorary Academic, Adjunct Associate Professor, NICM School of Science and Health, Western Sydney University
- Carol Ireland, CEO and Managing Director, Epilepsy Action Australia
Read the full Cannabiz report at https://www.cannabiz.com.au/former-green-party-leader-richard-di-natale-to-head-up-new-medicinal-cannabis-advisory-body/