This appeared in our inbox this morning.. Early next year, we (US Hemp Roundtable) will launch a self-regulating organization (SRO) that will define and monitor best practices for the industry. One of the key products will be a medallion or seal that can be placed on every hemp product that meets the industry’s rigorous standards.Read More
Author: Sean Hocking
20 March 2018: California CPA Update. OP-ED: In California, Learning How Marijuana Is an Unlikely DividerORANGE COUNTY: Los Alamitos councilman to state lawmakers on sanctuary law: You’re ‘bullying us’. SAN DIEGO: Starts Cashing in on Legalized Cannabis.Read More
We Researched The Top 5 Law Firms On The Planet By Revenue & Found 1 Lawyer Who’d Dealt With A Cannabis Matter In The USA
But wait there’s more. Furthermore in the top 5 all of which are US firms except one a US/UK outfit, only 2 further individuals could be found with some experience in hemp.Read More
“The Swiss Council of States has unanimously adopted a bill allowing studies and pilot projects with cannabis. The Council of States is calling for an experimental article in the Narcotics Act that allows for scientific research projects such as Coffeeshop model trials or pilot programs. Five cities have requested such studies. The bill will be presented to the Large Chamber, the National Council.”Read More
The Jamaica Gleaner reports, ” Irie FM was on hand to keep the full house rocking while giving away spot prizes and keeping guests high. While some lined up to see the doctor for their recommended joints, others shopped, ate, smoked, and enjoyed the vibes.” As only you can in Jamaica!Read More
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Pueblo Marijuana Study Shows Impact of Legalization in Southern...
- Pa. Marijuana Panel Recommends Sale of Smokable Marijuana, States...
- Marijuana Banking's Massive Leap Forward
- Judge Rejects Lawsuit Seeking to Legalize Marijuana Nationwide,...
- Feds Take Action Against Cannabis Chemical CBD Despite Benefit To...
The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor
- Reefer Madness: Best Practices for Managing Marijuana Use in Senior Care and Housing
- Washington Appellate Court Upholds County Ban on Retail Marijuana Sales
- Where’s My Money? Oregon Sales Tax Refunds
- The Price Is Wrong: Oregon Wrongfully Asserts Cannabis Sales Tax Applies to Seeds
- What’s the Deal With Oregon’s Cannabis Industry?
Cash Crop Today Blog
CFN Media Group Blog
- WeedMD Completes Strategic Investment in Blockstrain Technology Corp.
- RavenQuest Signs MOU With Fort McMurray #468 First Nation
- Cannabis Giants Join Forces in Cross Border Venture
- FinCanna Provides an Update on CTI’s Medical Cannabis Extraction...
- Abattis Strengthens Regulatory Services Offerings through Partnership...
Green Market Report
Cannabis Law Journal
- “The Price Is Wrong: Oregon Wrongfully Asserts Cannabis Sales Tax Applies to Seeds”
- “Is Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Program Constitutional ?”
- Cannabis Companies and State Trademarks: A Match Made in Heaven
- Protecting Cannabis Strains in Canada: A Growing Concern
- Transactional Legal Work Will Accompany Increased M&A Activity in the Cannabis Sector
- The Impact of Recreational Marijuana Use on the New Jersey Workplace
- Banking Issues Continue to Vex Lawful Hemp Businesses
- US Hemp Companies Face Labeling Issues In The EU
- Trump Administration Weighs In On Industrial Hemp
- Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana: Physician Duties