The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) Law Enforcement Division Now Hiring Wildlife Officers
July 3, 2019
March 20, 2019
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Half-Baked: Edibles, Beverages and New Cannabis Products to Be Legalized and Regulated in 2019
- Health Canada Announces Changes to the Cannabis Licensing Process
- Cannabis: Legal Age and Public Places – the Consultations Are Over
- New Cannabis Products: Changes Are Coming to the Federal Legal Framework in 2019
Cannabis Operating Plan Templates
- How This Entrepreneur Scaled a Summer Camp Funnel to 7 Figures
Want to grow your business? These three marketing tips can help. […]
- Entrepreneur Chris Dufey on Why You Have to Change Yourself to Change the World
For a life worth living, set intentions and remember: Life comes in seasons. […]
- This 110-Year-Old Seersucker Suit Business Is Led by the Founder's Great-Granddaughter. Here's How She Keeps It Current.
The Haspel family's namesake clothing company, founded in 1909, continues to evolve while maintaining tradition. […]
- 7 Ways to Say 'No' Without Sounding Like a Jerk
It is important to recognize when someone else's opportunity will become your distraction. […]
- Why Time Management Is an Indispensable Element to Success
Many aspects of your life will improve when you begin managing your time more efficiently. […]
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs […]
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
- July 22 @ 8:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- July 22 @ 8:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- July 28
- September 4 @ 8:00 am - September 6 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Texas Gov Sends Letter Saying, "Failing to enforce marijuana laws cannot be blamed on legislation that did not decriminalize marijuana in Texas" https://t.co/LF0id0XNY8Load More...
Texas Gov Sends Letter Saying, "Failing to enforce marijuana laws cannot be blamed on legislation that did not decriminalize marijuana in Texas" https://t.co/LF0id0XNY8
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Congress Weighs Measure To Stop Veterans’ Home Loan Denials Over...
- Discretionary Consumption Becomes Law in the Land of Lincoln
- NJ Announces Medical Marijuana Program Rule Changes
- Colorado’s Response To A Burgeoning Nationwide Marijuana Market:...
- Colorado Agriculture Director Has Big Plans for Hemp; "The Gold...
CFN Media Group Blog
- Harvest of Utah Selected for Utah Medical Cannabis Cultivation...
- Canopy Rivers’ Flagship PharmHouse JV Licensed By Health Canada
- SLANG Worldwide Partners with Global Cannabis Corp. and Receives...
- Fire & Flower Secures Agreement to Acquire Cannabis Store License...
- MMJ Group expands into EU by investing in leading Polish cannabis...
Green Market Report
- The Daily Hit: July 22, 2019
- The Flowr Corp. Skips Public Offering, Goes With Private Deal Instead
- Pressure Builds On Washington To Solve Cannabis Banking Problems
- Dixie CEO Chuck Smith Says He Expects To Be In 8 States Very Soon
- Namaste Releases Financial Results After a Scandal-Ridden Quarter
- Executive Spotlight: Howard Lee, CEO & Co-founder of SōRSE Technology
- Province Brands Cannabis Beer Isn’t Just Another Infused Beverage
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money July 19, 2019
- The Daily Hit: June 18, 2019
- Italy Picks Aurora Cannabis As Sole Medical Marijuana Supplier
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands