16 August 2016
Here’s the info
New Frontier Data, in partnership with Arcview Market Research, has released the 2016 California Legal Cannabis Market State Profile, revealing the potential growth of the legal cannabis market in California if voters choose to legalize it for adult use this coming November.
Over the next five years we project the total state market to grow at a compounded annual rate of 18.5%, from $2.76 billion in 2015 to $6.5 billion by 2020.
The report provides additional insight and actionable intelligence on the following critical market areas:
- New regulations and their impact on the market
- Adult use versus medical use market projections
- Regulatory autonomy and its impact on local businesses
- Production overcapacity and effects on price competition
- Outdoor versus greenhouse production and sustainability of indoor production
- Interviews with key California stakeholders in including:
- Steve D’Angelo, Founder & Owner of Harborside Health Center
- Hezekiah Allen, Executive Director of California Growers Association
- Aaron Justis, President of Buds & Roses
- David Hua, CEO & Co-Founder of Meadow Care
- Khurshid Khoja, Principal & Founder of Greenbridge Corporate Counsel