TODAY: Lori Ajax Participates In Free WebcastThe Fundamentals of California’s Cannabis Regulations for 2018
5 PM Pacific / 8 PM Eastern
Press Release: Packaging Industry Eyes The Future of Cannabis Products Packaging
California CPA Licensing Opportunities
More licensing opportunities in California – Woodlake and Hollister are both taking applications for Cannabis licenses. Check out our guides below:
Don’t forget, the 10/16 deadline is around the corner for businesses filing a 2016 tax return on extension, contact our team to make sure you file on time.
Have an existing Cannabis operation? Ready to get started in the Cannabis industry? We’re here to help, click here to get in touch with our team of Cannabis business consultants and tax advisors.
Check out these additional resources from our blog, your source for Canna-business info:
- Cannabis Applications Open in City of Baldwin Park, CA
- Commercial Medical Cannabis Permits Available in Monterey County, CA
- Medical Marijuana Manufacturing Licenses are Available in the City of Long Beach
- San Bernardino is Licensing Cannabis Businesses
- There are Canna-Business Opportunities in Santa Rosa
- Starting a Cannabis Retail Dispensary in Uncharted LA County Cities
Ventura approves marijuana deliveries and change to elections
Soon, people seeking medical marijuana in Ventura will not have to travel to get it. They’ll be able to have it delivered from one of up to five locally licensed dispensaries.
The Ventura City Council voted 6-0 on Monday to allow the medical marijuana deliveries, with Councilman Neal Andrews absent. The dispensaries can’t be based inside city limits or located outside of Ventura County.
Also Monday, by a 6-0 vote, the council agreed to move toward a district-based election system. That will replace the at-large system in which every voter can vote on all seven elected city officials.