BUREAU OF CANNABIS CONTROL
SACRAMENTO – The Bureau of Cannabis Control (Bureau) will host a public licensing workshop in Ukiah on Thursday, March 1. The workshop will focus on what licensing information is needed and what resources are available for people planning to apply for state commercial cannabis licenses.
The Bureau will be joined by other state and local agencies at the workshop, including the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) and California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA).
The workshop schedule will include a brief overview and then transition to an open house where people can obtain information from and ask questions of different state and local agencies. This workshop is free and does not require registration to attend.
Public Licensing Workshop:
WHERE: Ukiah Valley Conference Center, 200 South School Street, Ukiah, CA 95482
WHEN: Thursday, March 1, 2018 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For additional information about the public licensing workshop series, or to subscribe to our email alerts and receive updates as they become available, please visit our website at http://www.bcc.ca.gov/.
For information on all three state licensing authorities, please visit the state’s California Cannabis Portal at https://cannabis.ca.gov/. Follow the Bureau on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for daily news and updates.
Adherence is now providing regulatory inspections for State, County and City requirements. Including all Medical and Adult-Use License Types for:
- M and A Type Dispensing, Retail Stores and w/o Storefront
- M and A Type Cultivation Centers – all sizes
- M and A Type Manufacturers Volatile and Non-Volatile – all types
- 2-3-Hour Regulatory Compliance Inspection for all available State, County and City requirements on-site. Travel is included.
- Detailed Compliance Report with score, infractions, observations, notes and photos
- Knowledge transfer from inspectors on compliance in California