October 17, 2019
December 24, 2017
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
NACB Latest News
- Financial Company Connects Marijuana Businesses With Banking, Financial Services
Find out how Dama Financial is bringing financial services to marijuana businesses to bridge the gap between banks and the cannabis industry. The post Financial Company Connects Marijuana Businesses […]
- Tech Company Focuses on Providing More Effective Plant-Based Medicines
RYAH is a data analytics company specializing in the medical cannabis industry. Discover how they help patients with their IoT cannabis devices! The post Tech Company Focuses on Providing More […]
- Bernie Sanders Wants To Legalize Marijuana Nationwide During First 100 Days In Office
Whether you follow politics or not, Bernie Sanders has a plan to legalize marijuana nationwide if he becomes president. Here's how it would work. The post Bernie Sanders Wants To Legalize Marijuana […]
- Canada To Roll Out Second Wave of Legal Cannabis Products
With marijuana legalization in effect since October 2018, Canada is ready to tackle the edible cannabis debate. Check out these new CA cannabis products! The post Canada To Roll Out Second Wave of […]
- Your Vaping Experience Is Only As Good As Your Cartridge
With so many cannabis vaping products available how do you choose? From the latest technology to your health & safety, check out Velxtech cartridges first! The post Your Vaping Experience Is Only […]
- How To Microdose Weed At Work Like A Boss
Microdosing involves doing the lowest dosage of marijuana, creating a perceptible effect without producing whole-body effects.
- What Millennials Want In Weed
The likes and dislikes of this young(ish) generation have confounded business owners and marketers, but Cy Scott of Headset uses his data to shed some light on the mystery.
- The Anything-But-Boring Story Behind The CBD Brand A Boring Life, Its LGBTQ Founders
After succeeding with an organic chicken brand, chef Jennifer Johnson and her business partner and wife Serafina Palandech try their hand in CBD.
- Florida Could Grab 12 Percent Of The Cannabis Market If Legalization Is Approved In 2020
The Sunshine State is the next big prize in marijuana legalization - but will it happen in 2020?
- Tips For Opening A Dispensary Where Nobody Wants You
Neighborhood opposition has killed many a plan for opening a dispensary. How do you deal?
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Cannabis Law Report Supports
Extinction Rebellion Earth
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Greenwood v. Green Leaf Lab LLC
No. 3:17-cv-00415-PK, 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 125143 (D. Or. 2017)Despite marijuana’s illegality under federal law, employers in the marijuana […]
- Dewey v. Amazon.com, Inc.
C.A. No. K19C-02-001 (Del. Super. Ct. 2019)An employee’s claim of discrimination under the Delaware Medical Marijuana Act was required to be […]
- Bishop et al. v. City of Yukon
Case no. CV-2018-326 ( 2019)Oklahoma’s medical marijuana law places limitations on municipalities’ police power to regulate retail […]
- Albuquerque Public Schools v. Sledge
Civ. No. 18-1029 KK/LF (D.N.M. 2019)The Individuals with Disabilities Act (“IDEA”) does not require and cannot compel Albuquerque Public […]
- Pharmacann v. Ullery
No. 172, 173, 174, 183, 184 C.D. (Pa. Commw. Ct. 2019)A medical marijuana licensee in Pennsylvania was denied due process when it responded to a […]
- November 24 @ 8:00 am - November 26 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- December 9 @ 8:00 am - December 10 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- January 28, 2020 @ 8:00 am - January 30, 2020 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- February 1, 2020
- February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Judge Throws Out Cannabis Possession Case as state lab testifies in court it can’t tell difference between legal hemp and illegal marijuana https://cannabislaw.report/judge-throws-out-cannabis-possession-case-as-state-lab-testifies-in-court-it-cant-tell-difference-between-legal-hemp-and-illegal-marijuana/ Colorado Supreme Court Asked To Rule On, "Can A Judge Tell A Coloradan On Probation Not To Consume Medical Marijuana? " https://cannabislaw.report/colorado-supreme-court-asked-to-rule-on-can-a-judge-tell-a-coloradan-on-probation-not-to-consume-medical-marijuana/Load More...
Judge Throws Out Cannabis Possession Case as state lab testifies in court it can’t tell difference between legal hemp and illegal marijuana https://cannabislaw.report/judge-throws-out-cannabis-possession-case-as-state-lab-testifies-in-court-it-cant-tell-difference-between-legal-hemp-and-illegal-marijuana/
Colorado Supreme Court Asked To Rule On, "Can A Judge Tell A Coloradan On Probation Not To Consume Medical Marijuana? " https://cannabislaw.report/colorado-supreme-court-asked-to-rule-on-can-a-judge-tell-a-coloradan-on-probation-not-to-consume-medical-marijuana/
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Golden Key 3.0 Event – Gateway Proven Strategies
- Is There Really a Market for Hemp Besides CBD?
- A Snapshot Of America’s Medical Marijuana Markets: Pennsylvania
- Seeking Certainty Between Certified Hemp Seeds Versus High-Yield CBD...
- 2019 Cannabis Independent Innovation Awards Program Announces Winners
- Tickets on sale now for Colorado Winter Hemp Summit in Boulder
- Missouri Lawyers Media to honor 26 for legal innovation
- Cannabis Corner: DEA Commander Turned Pot Co. Advocate
CFN Media Group Blog
- Harborside Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2019 Results
- Supreme Cannabis Welcomes Global CPG Executive John Griese as Chief...
- Future Farm Prepares Maine-Grown Hemp Biomass and Seeds for...
- TILT Holdings Announces Closing of Additional US$10.2M, as Previously...
- C21 Investments Restructures Debt Servicing and Terms of Phantom...
Green Market Report
- The Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money November 22, 2019
- New KCSA Survey Says Investors Remains Bullish On Cannabis
- Tilt Secures More Funding, Not Out Of The Woods Yet
- Introducing Cannabiscope: A New Way To Shop For Cannabis And CBD
- The Daily Hit: November 20, 2019
- TerrAscend Delivers Rising Revenue, Rising Expenses
- Harvest Health Reports Earnings, New Financing, Changes CannaPharmacy Deal
- The Daily Hit: November 19, 2019
- HEXO Admits To Growing Cannabis In Unlicensed Room
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands