22 August 2016
Barry Gainsburg has given us access to the presentation he will be making
We won’t be giving away all his knowledge but he’ll be presenting on some important issues concerning the birth of the industry in the country
For example he’ll be explaining, amongst many other things, the Jamaican CLA’s (Cannabis Licensing Authority) application categories
and the definitions that define each of the above
He’ll also be talking about s a seed to sale environment for the country, business compliance and CLA license fees amongst many other topics
You can contact Barry at http://www.barrygainsburg.com
Canex Jamaica http://canexjamaica.com
The legal global cannabis market is booming. As increased legalisation across the US takes effect, the industry has transformed to a burgeoning market. Last year alone, legal cannabis sales increased by 25% to reach $6.7 billion in total U.S. sales alone. The legal cannabis market is forecasted to hit a tremendous $21.8 billion in total annual sales by 2020.
As Jamaica develops a framework for legalisation and regulation, its long-established brand recognition means that the island already had a head start in establishing a world class legalised cannabis industry.
CanEx Jamaica is a unique conference that will focus on the North American, Latin American and Caribbean cannabis landscape with key insight for those looking to invest in and be an integral part of the burgeoning market. CanEx Jamaica will host an international speaker line-up and showcase the very best state-of-the-art grow facilities, technology, branding and political advocacy.
CanEx Jamaica will deliver:
• One-day conference featuring high-level content on the latest advances on the regulatory, legal, investment and product development landscape
• A speaker and panel line up of experienced and innovative experts shaping the future of the global cannabis market
• First-hand insight into the most cutting-edge market innovations and technologies
• Unrivalled networking opportunities between the movers, shakers and decision makers shaping the industry – meet key policy makers and strategic influencers
• Interactive sessions which facilitate a deep-dive into the cannabis-related topics that matter most to you
• Themed tracks around medical cannabis, investment opportunities and legal frameworks
• An opportunity to extend the networking into the weekend by joining the celebrations of roots and reggae at the High Vibes Roots and Reggae Festival
Canex Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/1054193194660919/