We’ll admit we’re clueless as to what they mean by anything, never mind cannabis. Cannabis Business Times bravely takes on the mish mash muddle of information that is Facebook and cannabis and tries to make sense of it. At least they’ve tried to work their way through the obfuscation!Read More
We will hold our tongue !Read More
Cannabis Wire have reported… ““Greenview allegedly exploited investor interest in the marijuana industry and lied about high returns and the backgrounds of its key executives,” said Shamoil T. Shipchandler, Director of the SEC’s Fort Worth Regional Office”. And where on earth do these names come from.. yesterday we had a lawyer called Sativa starting at a NW Law Firm ( No connection to this story) and alarm bells should have ben ringing with a Cannabis business boss with the surname of “Cone”Read More
Why these two companies keep getting contracts amazes us.Read More
Yes we agree, Burning Man people or “Burners” as they collectively like to be known are, well, bit dope(y). But really, must Federal Police waste resources treating them all as they were all Pablo Escobar-esque.Read More
There are certain knowns in the cannabis industry. Mass Roots will lose money hand over fist and then manage to raise more $’s to lose, Oregon will re-introduce public consumption legislation that will fall over again, CA’s BCC has more public meetings that we’ll have hot dinners and last but not least MJ Freeway will crash.. yet againRead More
Trumps’s man didn’t win…umm we wonder why ! ….”So the people who smoke marijuana would be better off if it weren’t legalized, because its now available and its much cheaper”Read More
Yes, one of our lead columnists, Jordan Zoot, can be a touch abrasive when confronted by wooly arguments , wooden thinking and plagiarized work. But, in this new highly regulated industry that’s fighting tooth and nail against entrenched ideas and morality we’d suggest the people we should value most are those who can provide the clearest and most precise arguments to counter the inevitable pushback.Read More
And…. yes he’s so upset he has a lawsuit out naming several members of the Colorado Civil Rights Division, the state attorney general and Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper as culpable !Read More
A truly terrifying report in the National Post , ” Over 24 hours in New Haven, Connecticut, Wednesday, more than 70 people overdosed on what authorities believe to be synthetic marijuana, also known as K2 or spice. Dozens of those overdoses took place on the New Haven Green, a historic downtown park bordering the Yale University campus.”Read More
Yogland has started selling vegan hemp and matcha frozen yoghurt in its London location. …. Apologies, this has nothing to do with the law except we wonder if putting hemp & matcha in the same sentence should be punishable with life imprisonment !Read More
Ganjapreneur report ..”80-year-old grandmother Delores Saltzman was arrested and jailed in Clare County, Michigan for having less than an eighth of cannabis, according to a FOX 17 report. She was formerly registered with the state as a medical cannabis patient but had lapsed on the renewal of her MMJ card.”Read More
Search Cannabis Law Report
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- McNeary v. Freehold Township
C.P. # 2008-8094, 2007-10498, 2014-10233 ( 2018)A municipality must reimburse its employees for medical marijuana expenses when such marijuana use […]
- Loughman v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue Services
T.C. Memo 2018-85 (Tax 2018)Internal Revenue Code Section 280E precludes a taxpayer from deducting expenses incurred in a medical marijuana business, […]
- Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration, et al. v. Naturalis Health, LLC
No. CV-18-356, 2018 Ark. 224 (Ark. 2018)In a challenge by losing applicants alleging that competitive selection process was unfair, Arkansas Supreme […]
- United States v. Bally
No. 17-20135 (E.D. Mich. 2017)To avoid prosecution by the Department of Justice individuals must strictly comply with the rules and regulations of […]
- People v. Bylsma (Bylsma II)
315 Mich. App. 363, 889 N.W.2d 729 (Mich. Ct. App. 2016)Under the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, a single caregiver cannot act as an unofficial […]
Langlois – Cannabis
- November 13 - November 15
- November 13
- November 13
- November 14 - November 16
- November 15 - November 16
The Case of Muhammad Lukman Makes Malaysia Think About Its Harsh Drug Laws https://t.co/4FuLFbQX5ELoad More...
The Case of Muhammad Lukman Makes Malaysia Think About Its Harsh Drug Laws https://t.co/4FuLFbQX5E
The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Hemp Is Used Across Several Industries, SIU Creates New Industrial...
- Vertical Opens CBD Facility In Kentucky, Stockton University offers a...
- Hemp market expected to grow to $1.9 billion by 2022, Canopy Growth...
- Canada Legalizes, Colorado's Amendment X, FDA Says Marijuana...
- Illinois Opens Access To Medical Cannabis Program For Opioid Users...
CFN Media Group Blog
- CFN Media Launches Regular Showcasing of Leading Cannabis Funds &...
- MediPharm Labs Corp. Receives Sales Licence from Health Canada
- Medicine Man Reports Record Quarterly Operating Revenue in Q3
- High Hampton Closes Acquisition of Mojave Jane, Licensed California...
- Body and Mind Launches King Cannabis Brand
Green Market Report
- The Daily Hit: November 12, 2018
- Aurora Cannabis Posts Big Gains In Revenue As Costs Drop, Prices Rise
- Who’s Winning The Battle Of Canadian Cannabis Out-of-stocks?
- MedMen Raises $120 Million With Canacccord
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money: November 9. 2018
- Cannabis Infused Beverages Experience 88% Growth Year Over Year
- The Daily Hit: November 8, 2018
- Aussie Company release “World First” Cannabis Gin
- MALIBU MAKES HISTORY BY BECOMING THE FIRST CITY TO OVERTURN A CANNABIS BAN SINCE PROP 64 TOOK EFFECT!
- Cannabis Biotechs Post Financial Results, Downplaying Losses