We will hold our tongue !Read More
Cannabis Wire have reported… ““Greenview allegedly exploited investor interest in the marijuana industry and lied about high returns and the backgrounds of its key executives,” said Shamoil T. Shipchandler, Director of the SEC’s Fort Worth Regional Office”. And where on earth do these names come from.. yesterday we had a lawyer called Sativa starting at a NW Law Firm ( No connection to this story) and alarm bells should have ben ringing with a Cannabis business boss with the surname of “Cone”Read More
Why these two companies keep getting contracts amazes us.Read More
Yes we agree, Burning Man people or “Burners” as they collectively like to be known are, well, bit dope(y). But really, must Federal Police waste resources treating them all as they were all Pablo Escobar-esque.Read More
There are certain knowns in the cannabis industry. Mass Roots will lose money hand over fist and then manage to raise more $’s to lose, Oregon will re-introduce public consumption legislation that will fall over again, CA’s BCC has more public meetings that we’ll have hot dinners and last but not least MJ Freeway will crash.. yet againRead More
Trumps’s man didn’t win…umm we wonder why ! ….”So the people who smoke marijuana would be better off if it weren’t legalized, because its now available and its much cheaper”Read More
Yes, one of our lead columnists, Jordan Zoot, can be a touch abrasive when confronted by wooly arguments , wooden thinking and plagiarized work. But, in this new highly regulated industry that’s fighting tooth and nail against entrenched ideas and morality we’d suggest the people we should value most are those who can provide the clearest and most precise arguments to counter the inevitable pushback.Read More
And…. yes he’s so upset he has a lawsuit out naming several members of the Colorado Civil Rights Division, the state attorney general and Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper as culpable !Read More
A truly terrifying report in the National Post , ” Over 24 hours in New Haven, Connecticut, Wednesday, more than 70 people overdosed on what authorities believe to be synthetic marijuana, also known as K2 or spice. Dozens of those overdoses took place on the New Haven Green, a historic downtown park bordering the Yale University campus.”Read More
Yogland has started selling vegan hemp and matcha frozen yoghurt in its London location. …. Apologies, this has nothing to do with the law except we wonder if putting hemp & matcha in the same sentence should be punishable with life imprisonment !Read More
Ganjapreneur report ..”80-year-old grandmother Delores Saltzman was arrested and jailed in Clare County, Michigan for having less than an eighth of cannabis, according to a FOX 17 report. She was formerly registered with the state as a medical cannabis patient but had lapsed on the renewal of her MMJ card.”Read More
Whilst the world moves forward Australia’s medical cannabis paralysis continues. Here’s a couple of articles illustrating how the public and the medical profession are ready to go but the wheels of govt have come to a grinding halt.Read More
Search Cannabis Law Report
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- United States v. Bally
No. 17-20135 (E.D. Mich. 2017)To avoid prosecution by the Department of Justice […]
- People v. Bylsma (Bylsma II)
315 Mich. App. 363, 889 N.W.2d 729 (Mich. Ct. App. 2016)Under the Michigan Medical […]
- People v. Bylsma (Byslma I)
493 Mich. 17, 825 N.W.2d 543 (Mich. 2012)A group of caregivers cannot act as a […]
- Charter Township of York v. Miller
No. 335344, 2018 WL 472187 (Mich. Ct. App. 2018)While Michigan Medical Marihuana Act […]
- Emerald Enterprises LLC v. Clark County
413 P.3d 92 (Wash. Ct. App. 2018)Washington’s Uniform Controlled Substances Act […]
Langlois – Cannabis
- What Are the Issues Surrounding the Legalization of Recreational Cannabis for the Damage Insurance Industry?
- Cannabis Producers – The Cannabis Regulations Have Now Been Published
- The Federal Cannabis Bill Has Been Adopted – Next Step: Implementation
- Why an Employer Should Review Its Internal Policies in Light of Bill C-45?
Buy Bob Carp’s Legal Operating, Tax & Forms Publications
- September 25 - September 26
- September 26 - September 29
- September 26
- September 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm MDT
- September 27 - September 28
OR: Portland City Council Mulls Cutting Small Business Licensing Costs To Those Who Hire Employees With Prior Cannabis Convictions https://t.co/BZpOdm18g1Load More...
OR: Portland City Council Mulls Cutting Small Business Licensing Costs To Those Who Hire Employees With Prior Cannabis Convictions https://t.co/BZpOdm18g1
The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor
- Lane Powell Bolsters Cannabis Team With Additions in Washington and Oregon
- Judge Recommends Dismissal of Josephine County Marijuana Suit Against the State of Oregon
- Federal Study on Cannabis Raises More Questions Than It Answers
- Have the Cannabis Patent Wars Begun?
- The US Cannabis Market: New Promise, Persistent Constraints
Hoban Law Group Blog
- New York legalization update, CBD is getting more popular in Alaska,...
- Manhattan DA's office drops more than 3,000 open marijuana cases....
- Kentucky Farmers Find Hemp More Profitable Than Tobacco, Utah...
- Cannabis Legalization in New York: What the State’s New Study is...
- Cuomo Appoints Panel To Move Forward Marijuana Legalization In New...
CFN Media Group Blog
- A Commercial-Stage Opportunity in the Fastest-Growing Cannabis Segment
- MARICANN GROUP INC. Announces Intent to Change Name to Wayland Group...
- Abattis Unveils “Comfort”, Its Proprietary New Chronic Pain and...
- Canntab Added to CSE Composite Index
- Micron Waste Reports Outcome of Cannabis Waste System Trial with...
Green Market Report
- Aurora Cannabis Reports 223% Jump In Q4 Revenue, Confirms U.S. Listing Plans
- VIVO Cannabis Subscribes to Strainprint Technologies to Maximize Patient Treatment Experience
- Acreage Holdings Unveils Plans to Go Public, Complete Reverse Takeover
- The Challenges For International Cannabis Companies
- Green Market Summit: The Effect of Adult Use Cannabis on the Medical Market
Cannabis Law Journal
- Issue 10 Cannabis Law Journal: September 2018
- WHO Issues Glowing Report of CBD But Gets the Law Wrong- A Legal Analysis
- New Jersey Cannabis Update: Federalism, Fiscal In-Fighting, and the FDA
- PA/NJ Cannabis: Protected Cannabis Testing
- Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana: Tides of Perception
- WHAT EVERY CANNABIS STARTUP NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT STATE AND FEDERAL TRADEMARKS CANNABIS
- IP Protection Spotlight: Canopy Growth
- California Cannabis Applicants and Licensees Should Be Entitled to Representation
- California: IRC Sec. 280E and Transportation
- Have the Cannabis Patent Wars Begun?
Cheap Home Grow
- Learn About Tony Sarah and His Revolutionary Spiked Soil
- Which One Is Better? Synthetic Versus Organic Cannabis
- Start Growing Cannabis With Marc Emmelmann of Green Carpet Growing
- Frenchy Cannoli: The Man That Reinvented Cannabis Hash
- Growing at Home: How Green Goddess Supply Intends to Change the Experience