This week’s cannabis business licensing and regulations update covers developments in San Luis Obispo, Culver City, San Bernardino, Antioch, and Isleton. PLUS: don’t miss this update from the California Department of Pesticide Regulation, which is holding a public hearing on November 8, 2018.Read More
MJ Biz Reports.. California Gov. Jerry Brown vetoed a bill that would have given a tax break to all licensed marijuana businesses, dealing a setback to MJ companies hoping to reduce their state tax bills.Read More
In a 3-2 vote at its regular meeting Sept. 11, the council instructed the city staff to draft an amendment to Ojai’s existing cannabis ordinance that would allow the city to provide licenses for cannabis manufacturing plants. The decision followed a more than hourlong discussion and public hearing on the matter that prompted arguments both for and against allowing such facilities.Read More
The next three weeks things will move quickly, through a Planning Commission meeting on Sept. 13 and two City Council meetings, on Sept. 24 and Oct. 1, which could result in a new ordinance going on the books before the November election.Read More
They write,”Please enjoy these latest California cannabis updates from around the state. Click through the link below for the upcoming schedule of workshops from the CDFA CalCannabis Licensing Division. “Read More
The training by the county Agricultural Commissioner’s Office and state Department of Pesticide Regulation is geared toward licensed cultivators operating in cities that allow cultivation.Read More
The session was a blend of highs and lows for licensed cannabis companies, with some major victories as well as significant defeats. Here’s a rundown of the important touchpoints.Read More
Cannabis Biz Funding for Dummies is our revenge on the sleaze bag venture capitalists that have descended on the cannabis industry. They range in sophistication from the “pushers” of prefabricated business plan templates [which all use a $1,800/lb. assumption for the price of flower] to the self-aggrandizement experts that offer “turnkey operations” in California that don’t even know that state Cannabis licenses are non-transferrable.Read More
Search Cannabis Law Report
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- United States v. Bally
No. 17-20135 (E.D. Mich. 2017)To avoid prosecution by the Department of Justice […]
- People v. Bylsma (Bylsma II)
315 Mich. App. 363, 889 N.W.2d 729 (Mich. Ct. App. 2016)Under the Michigan Medical […]
- People v. Bylsma (Byslma I)
493 Mich. 17, 825 N.W.2d 543 (Mich. 2012)A group of caregivers cannot act as a […]
- Charter Township of York v. Miller
No. 335344, 2018 WL 472187 (Mich. Ct. App. 2018)While Michigan Medical Marihuana Act […]
- Emerald Enterprises LLC v. Clark County
413 P.3d 92 (Wash. Ct. App. 2018)Washington’s Uniform Controlled Substances Act […]
Langlois – Cannabis
- What Are the Issues Surrounding the Legalization of Recreational Cannabis for the Damage Insurance Industry?
- Cannabis Producers – The Cannabis Regulations Have Now Been Published
- The Federal Cannabis Bill Has Been Adopted – Next Step: Implementation
- Why an Employer Should Review Its Internal Policies in Light of Bill C-45?
Buy Bob Carp’s Legal Operating, Tax & Forms Publications
- September 25 - September 26
- September 26 - September 29
- September 26
- September 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm MDT
- September 27 - September 28
OR: Portland City Council Mulls Cutting Small Business Licensing Costs To Those Who Hire Employees With Prior Cannabis Convictions https://t.co/BZpOdm18g1Load More...
OR: Portland City Council Mulls Cutting Small Business Licensing Costs To Those Who Hire Employees With Prior Cannabis Convictions https://t.co/BZpOdm18g1
The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor
- Lane Powell Bolsters Cannabis Team With Additions in Washington and Oregon
- Judge Recommends Dismissal of Josephine County Marijuana Suit Against the State of Oregon
- Federal Study on Cannabis Raises More Questions Than It Answers
- Have the Cannabis Patent Wars Begun?
- The US Cannabis Market: New Promise, Persistent Constraints
Hoban Law Group Blog
- New York legalization update, CBD is getting more popular in Alaska,...
- Manhattan DA's office drops more than 3,000 open marijuana cases....
- Kentucky Farmers Find Hemp More Profitable Than Tobacco, Utah...
- Cannabis Legalization in New York: What the State’s New Study is...
- Cuomo Appoints Panel To Move Forward Marijuana Legalization In New...
CFN Media Group Blog
- A Commercial-Stage Opportunity in the Fastest-Growing Cannabis Segment
- MARICANN GROUP INC. Announces Intent to Change Name to Wayland Group...
- Abattis Unveils “Comfort”, Its Proprietary New Chronic Pain and...
- Canntab Added to CSE Composite Index
- Micron Waste Reports Outcome of Cannabis Waste System Trial with...
Green Market Report
- Aurora Cannabis Reports 223% Jump In Q4 Revenue, Confirms U.S. Listing Plans
- VIVO Cannabis Subscribes to Strainprint Technologies to Maximize Patient Treatment Experience
- Acreage Holdings Unveils Plans to Go Public, Complete Reverse Takeover
- The Challenges For International Cannabis Companies
- Green Market Summit: The Effect of Adult Use Cannabis on the Medical Market
Cannabis Law Journal
- Issue 10 Cannabis Law Journal: September 2018
- WHO Issues Glowing Report of CBD But Gets the Law Wrong- A Legal Analysis
- New Jersey Cannabis Update: Federalism, Fiscal In-Fighting, and the FDA
- PA/NJ Cannabis: Protected Cannabis Testing
- Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana: Tides of Perception
- WHAT EVERY CANNABIS STARTUP NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT STATE AND FEDERAL TRADEMARKS CANNABIS
- IP Protection Spotlight: Canopy Growth
- California Cannabis Applicants and Licensees Should Be Entitled to Representation
- California: IRC Sec. 280E and Transportation
- Have the Cannabis Patent Wars Begun?
Cheap Home Grow
- Learn About Tony Sarah and His Revolutionary Spiked Soil
- Which One Is Better? Synthetic Versus Organic Cannabis
- Start Growing Cannabis With Marc Emmelmann of Green Carpet Growing
- Frenchy Cannoli: The Man That Reinvented Cannabis Hash
- Growing at Home: How Green Goddess Supply Intends to Change the Experience