In this article from stirlingcbdoil.com, we will attempt to help those who may have trouble deciding between CBD oil and CBD gummies. Even though these two products are made with the same active ingredient (that being CBD, of course), they are not quite the same. We wouldn’t want anyone to waste their money on a product that doesn’t suit their needs, so let’s go into the subject in greater detail. Should you get CBD oil or CBD gummies? Here are the pros and cons that might help you decide.
This is an oil-based concentrate that usually contains somewhere between 70-90% CBD. It will also contain trace amounts of other cannabinoids, but not enough to make any real difference in the effects. CBD oil is very easy to obtain these days, and a lot of people swear by its versatility and utility. As such, it represents the gold standard by which other CBD products are measured.
- Versatility: You can add CBD oil to just about any food or drink. It does seem to mix better with some things than others, however. It has a strong taste, but many people find it to be pleasant.
- Cost-Effectiveness: It is always more cost-effective to buy a pure active ingredient, as opposed to buying a finished product. Buying CBD oil rather than gummies will allow you to get more doses for your dollar.
- Consistency: Assuming that you buy from a reputable manufacturer, CBD oil should offer consistent purity, which leads to a consistent dosage. Of course, it wouldn’t hurt to invest in a test kit, just to make sure.
- Control: When you add CBD oil to other things, you have precise control over your dosage level. You don’t have to trust that someone else got it right because you are taking a hands-on approach. The use of CBD oil also gives you more freedom to dial in your dosage to the perfect amount.
- Taste: There are a lot of people who don’t care for the taste of CBD oil, and it must be admitted that it doesn’t mix well with some foods. It doesn’t seem to go that well with meaty or greasy dishes, but it goes well with any kind of dessert. Still, many people find that they are limited in the things with which CBD oil can be mixed.
- Lack Of Solubility: Like most oils, CBD oil does not dissolve in water. They do make “water-soluble” CBD oil, but even that doesn’t offer complete solubility. This is because oils are naturally more buoyant than water and will therefore float on the surface. This makes it kind of irritating when you try to put CBD oil in a drink.
CBD gummies are a form of candy that has been made with CBD oil. You surely don’t need any explanation of what a “gummy bear” is, but you may not know that they are primarily made of flavored gelatin. It’s not quite the same as the jello-type gelatin that we have all seen, but it’s still the same stuff. When you add some CBD into the mix, you get a medicinal candy. A lot of people enjoy these things, and there are plenty of reasons for that fact.
- Convenience: CBD gummies require no measuring, mixing, or anything of the kind. You can just grab the gummies and eat them with no worries. Of course, you do need to read the package and understand how much dosage per gummy you are getting. With CBD oil, you would have to carefully consider the compatibility of the substances you wanted to mix.
- Pleasant Taste: Everyone loves candy, so this one is pretty obvious. Sweet gelatin-based candy like this does a great job of masking the taste of CBD oil.
- Well-Suited For Children: Because it does not contain any THC, CBD-based products are safe for children to use. However, getting kids to take their medicine has never been an easy task. When that medicine comes in the form of gummy candy, however, things become a lot easier.
- More Expensive: Overall, you are paying more money per dose when you go with gummies. This shouldn’t be surprising because convenience will always end up costing more in the end.
- Bad For Your Teeth: In the name of good dental health, we can’t really recommend regular consumption of candy. This kind of candy has a particular tendency to get stuck in the little crevices of your teeth, where it becomes hard to remove.
In the end, You will be the only one who can decide which of these options is the best one for you. Both of these products offer unique advantages and disadvantages, most of which come down to the purposes and methods of use. To recap: the oils are probably better for those who want maximum value for their money, as well as those who want a lot of room for creativity. On the other hand, the gummies are the most pleasant and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of CBD. You will have to decide which of these qualities is more important to you. We hope that we have helped you to do that and that you will come back again soon.