- CFN Insider #6: The US Cannabis Market: New Promise, Persistent Constraints
CFN Insider explores how the U.S. cannabis industry is evolving and the potential impact of a DEA decision to reschedule the drug or its cannabinoid constituents with a leading market analyst and group of five legal experts. In addition, investment opportunities are identified that may arise from these changes. In this episode, we take a look at some of the latest developments: FDA Approves GW Pharma's Epidolex Impact on rescheduling cannabis and DEA's rescheduling possibilities (isolate vs. cannabis plant) Resulting investment plays (cannabinoid drug developers, hemp extracts) Legalization Roundtable: State cannabis programs are flourishing (on both coasts) and fairing well under the Trump Administration on a macro level in light of the Cole Memo rescission, but federal restraints persist Guests on the podcast include: Matt Karnes, Greenwave Advisors Rod Kight, Kight Law Seth Goldberg, Duane Morris LLP Silvia San Nichols, CEO of New Game Compliance Justin Hobson, Lane Pow […]
- CFN Insider #5: Big Brands in Cannabis
CFN Insider explores the branding principle in cannabis and how it's ever more critical with recreational legalization in California and soon in Canada while big national brands make inroads. Three experts from influential cannabis brands give us their insights. Featured Guests Jeffrey Britz, CEO of International Cannabrands Inc. (CSE: JUJU) Joe Hodas, CMO of GoFire, Formerly Dixie Brands CMO Dooma Wendschuh, CEO of Province Brands […]
- CFN Insider #4: The California Recreational Market
CFN Insider looks at California's recreational market, which is poised to become the largest legal cannabis industry in the world. In addition, experts take a look at the elections earlier this month and how the results might impact the cannabis industry over the coming years. Featured Guests: Matt Karnes of Greenwave Advisors Sean Hocking of the Cannabis Law Report Eric Spitz of Golden Systems […]
- CFN Insider #3 - The Cannabis Industry's Banking Problem
The Cole Memo and other regulations have tried to open up banking access to the cannabis industry, but many banks and credit unions refuse to engage with the marijuana industry because it remains a Schedule I Controlled Substance. In this episode, we look at the challenges that cannabis businesses face and what's being done to solve the problem. Featured Guests Tyler Bäuerlein, VP Business Development at Hypur. Matt Karnes, Founder & CEO of GreenWave Advisors Tim Belvin, Founder of 420 Tec […]
- CFN Insider #2 - Cannabis Combats Opioid Crisis through Science & Regulation
The opioid epidemic has reached a critical point in the United States, with more than 60,000 Americans dying from overdose last year alone. In July 2017, opioid addiction was cited as the "FDA's biggest crisis" and CDC Director Thomas Frieden said "urgent action is critical". Cannabinoids, it turns out, could play a critical role in addressing the problem. […]
- CFN Insider #1 - Where Are the Best Opportunities in the Cannabis Industry?
CFN Insider looks at where medical marijuana may be headed on a federal level and whether the industry has reached a critical mass. In addition, this episode looks at the status of legalization in other markets across North America and Europe. - What is the federal government's stance on medical marijuana? - Who is behind the opposition to medical marijuana? - What is the status of the cannabis industry in Europe? - Where are the best investment opportunities? Featured Guests - Matt Karnes of GreenWave Advisors - Stephen Murphy of Prohibition Partners […]
Search Cannabis Law Report
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
Langlois – Cannabis
- What Are the Issues Surrounding the Legalization of Recreational Cannabis for the Damage Insurance Industry?
- Cannabis Producers – The Cannabis Regulations Have Now Been Published
- The Federal Cannabis Bill Has Been Adopted – Next Step: Implementation
- Why an Employer Should Review Its Internal Policies in Light of Bill C-45?
Buy Bob Carp’s Legal Operating, Tax & Forms Publications
Oregon Merged OHA & OLCC Rules Means New Labeling & Packaging Regulations For the State https://t.co/WEU0XjnhgRLoad More...
Oregon Merged OHA & OLCC Rules Means New Labeling & Packaging Regulations For the State https://t.co/WEU0XjnhgR
The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Cannabis Legalization in New York: What the State’s New Study is...
- Cuomo Appoints Panel To Move Forward Marijuana Legalization In New...
- Cannabis Legalization in New York: A Question of When and How, Not...
- As Marijuana Goes Mainstream, Investors Rush In; Congress Must Catch...
- Is DEA Being Forced To Reschedule The CBD Compound?, Preparing for...
CFN Media Group Blog
- RISE Enters Commercialization Phase with Retail Sales in California
- MedMen Stores Outperform in California, Build Leading Market Share
- Province Brands Closes $10.95M Series A Funding
- CannTrust Reports Record Revenue & Progress on Niagara Facility
- iAnthus Outlines Expansion & Dispensary Plans for GrowHealthy
Green Market Report
Cannabis Law Journal
- Editorial: Cannabis Law Journal: Issue 9 June 2018.
- Exceptional Corporate, Director, and Officer Liability under the Proposed federal Cannabis Act
- USA: Did the Federal Right to Try Act Just Legalize Medical Marijuana?
- California: 11 Easy Steps to Start a Cannabis Business Entity in California* Starting a New Cannabis Business Checklist
- Righting the Wrongs? Ganja Decriminalization and ‘Automatic’ Expungement of Criminal Records in Jamaica
- Understanding the Possession Rules in BC’s Cannabis Act
- Michigan: Politics Law & Cannabis Regulation
- Can Rastafarians and Small Farmers Secure Economic Enablement through the Current Legal Ganja Framework in Jamaica?
- WHAT EVERY CANNABIS STARTUP NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT STATE AND FEDERAL TRADEMARKS
- The California Cannabis Gauntlet – Death by a 150,000 Thousand Cuts
Cheap Home Grow
- Learn How To Micro Grow Cannabis In Small Spaces For Less Than $200.00
- How Atlas Plant Trainer Will Make Growing At Home Easy
- Learn How To Perfect Your Cannabis Growing Environment and Beginner Basics
- How Can I Make Cannabis Hash? Breakdown of the Frenchy Cannoli Resin Sheet
- Vincent Bitetti: The Inventor Of “The Armoire” by Green Goddess Supply