Proactive are reporting that the company says its plans include recruiting a new CFO, chief general counsel, and senior VP of communications.
So that would be everybody in senior management wouldn’t it !
Here’s the details
Champignon Brands Inc (CSE:SHRM) (OTCQB:SHRMF) (FRA:496) reported that its management and governance is undergoing “comprehensive change at the top“ that will extend to the company’s practices.
Champignon Brands said it is doing so in order to emphasize transparency, full and accurate public reporting plus operational readiness to “meet the accelerating, pandemic-drive demand for its clinical services.”
These changes include:
- The company’s previously announced appointment of a new board chair, CEO, and new vice-chair
- Recruiting a new CFO, chief general counsel, and senior vice president of investor and public communications
- Its intention to expand its board with additional outside directors to be drawn from business and science
- A re-designed website to facilitate proper access to current information by investors and the wider public
The current board for Champignon Brands consists of Dr Roger McIntyre, chair and CEO; Bill Wilkerson, vice-chair; Matt Fish, president and secretary; and Jerry Habuda. Former director Gareth Birdsall has resigned effective November 23.
Here’s the full release…..
CHAMPIGNON BRANDS UPDATES INVESTORS ON CHANGES AT THE TOP
Nov 24, 2020
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA (November 24, 2020) – Champignon Brands Inc. (the “Company”), (CSE: SHRM) (FWB: 496) (OTCQB: SHRMF), announced today that the Company’s management and governance is undergoing comprehensive change at the top that will extend to the Company’s practices.
In today’s update the Company announces a series of moves now underway as a basis for emphasized priorities on transparency, full and accurate public reporting plus operational readiness to meet the accelerating, pandemic-drive demand for its clinical services.
In this light, the Company reminds investors it is now led by a new Board Chair and CEO and new Vice-Chair, both announced previously (see news release dated October 5, 2020). Other changes underway include the following:
- The Company is now actively recruiting a new Chief Financial Officer, Chief General Counsel, and Senior Vice President – Investor and Public Communications.
- The Company intends to expand its board with additional outside directors to be drawn from business and science.
- The Company has accepted the resignation of Gareth Birdsall, director, effective November 23, 2020.
- The Company has re-designed its website to facilitate proper access to current information by investors and the wider public.
The current Board of Directors consists of Dr. Roger McIntyre, Chair and CEO; Bill Wilkerson, Vice-Chair; Matt Fish, President and Secretary; and Jerry Habuda.
Champignon Brands Inc. (https://champignonbrands.com) is a research-driven Company specializing in breakthrough ketamine treatment for depression, and other mental health conditions and its suicidal implications as well as delivery platforms for other health products. The Company works closely with subsidiaries that include AltMed Capital Corp. (“AltMed”), Novo Formulations Ltd., Artisan Growers Ltd., and Tassili Life Sciences Corp. The Canadian Rapid Treatment Center of Excellence is wholly owned by AltMed.
Media: Victoria Ollers, email@example.com, 416 822-2288