Chill Brands Group plc (LON:CHLL) (OTCQX:ZOEIF) is pleased to announce the appointment of Viridian Capital Advisors as a strategic advisor in connection with capital raising strategy, M&A strategy, development of its board of directors and investor relations.
- In June 2014, Viridian Capital Advisors (“Viridian” or “VCA”) was founded as one of the first financial and strategic advisory firms in the U.S. cannabis/hemp industry, with a team of seasoned advisors, investment bankers and analysts.
- Viridian assembled a Board of Advisors comprised of senior executives from some of the largest brand companies in the world, including Diageo, Proctor & Gamble, Anheuser Busch, Mars Wrigley, and Philip Morris.
- VCA has been engaged by some of the best of breed emerging growth companies in the U.S. cannabis/hemp industry.
- Viridian is widely quoted by the mainstream media as an expert in the cannabis/hemp industry, including Reuters, CNN, Forbes, Bloomberg, the Wall Street Journal, and others.
- Viridian’s President, Scott Greiper, to address shareholders during the Company’s Annual General Meeting that is being held later today.
Chill Brands Group Partners with Viridian Capital Advisors
Chill’s advisory agreement with Viridian is focused on building the business, profile, market value and liquidity of the Company.
As part of the agreement, Viridian has been awarded warrants over shares totalling 4.9% of the Company’s fully diluted share capital, with an exercise period of five years and an exercise price of £0.01, which are exercisable on the Company’s share price appreciating to an agreed level, or otherwise, exercisable at 25% per quarter following the 12-month anniversary of the grant date.
Scott Greiper, Founder and President of Viridian Capital will be leading the engagement with the Company. Mr. Greiper has had a highly successful 30-year career on Wall Street and in his own businesses, with a track record of helping to identify, advise, finance, and buy/sell best of breed emerging growth companies in newly emerging industries. Mr. Greiper attended the Executive MBA program at Columbia University and received his B.A. in Economics from the University of Chicago.