Engaged as general counsel to Alabama Cannabis Industry Association and Alabama Hemp Industry Trade Association where I am working with stakeholders, lobbyists, and legislators to facilitate and develop Alabama’s plan for hemp cultivation under the 2018 Farm Bill as well as promoting efforts to pass and implement the Compassion Act which would legalize medical marijuana in the state of Alabama.
Successfully represented Black Tie CBD in a dispute with High Times over the cancelled 2020 Hemp Cup. The case was resolved to the mutual satisfaction of all parties.
Represented The Digger, ErrlGear and NoGoo Nonstick in matters related to trademark infringement since 2014.
Address & Contacts
Click The Image To Find Out
Get involved now and join the world’s best cannabis lawyers directory.
Global Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers
Would you like to profile yourself & your practice in the
Global Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers 2020-2021 ?
Full Profiles Contain The Following Information
- Full Bio of Attorney
- Head Shot of Attorney. (Minimum Size 1000 x 1000 pixels) High Res Jpg – Landscape photos work best
- Information about three Matters, Cases or Publications etc that the attorney has worked on with relation to cannabis matters
- Social Media – Linked In / Facebook/ Twitter / Instagram
- Contact details – Address, phone etc
- Website URL
- If the attorney and / or firm blogs on cannabis we can also run a RSS feed of blog headlines from the profile. Please supply appropriate rss URL
Send your details to:- email@example.com
- Your profile features on Cannabis Law Report website which receives over 200K individual visitors (not web visits) per anum
- Your profile will be marketed to 100K + in the cannabis sector worldwide via our social media network
- Your profile will feature in our weekly cannabis law report html alert (Mondays) going to 20K + in the sector
- Media partners with a combined reach of over 250K readership worldwide in all areas of cannabis will also feature the directory