Nick has a huge passion for the cannabis and psychedelic medicines sectors, having already advised on some key regulatory issues that have affected the cannabis industry as well as providing regulatory advice ancillary to corporate and dispute resolution transactions.
Nick’s dedication and interest in these areas has given him an enviable knowledge of current market activity, global legal developments and disruptive breaking news – information that is essential in such fast-developing industries.
- Advised a leading global cannabis brand on their entry into the UK and EU markets: including compliance reviews of their products, online materials and advertising, as well as delivering tailor-made regulatory advice for the UK;
- Advised well-established seed-to-shelf CBD company on its regulatory compliance for its products and online materials, including corresponding with UK Border Force for the successful restoration of seized cannabis goods;
- Advised a number of companies on the application of an Industrial Hemp licence and ongoing guidance and correspondence with the Government.
Are you featured?
Click The Image To Find Out
Get involved now and join the world’s best cannabis lawyers directory.
Global Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers
Would you like to profile yourself & your practice in the
Global Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers 2020-2021 ?
Full Profiles Contain The Following Information
- Full Bio of Attorney
- Head Shot of Attorney. (Minimum Size 1000 x 1000 pixels) High Res Jpg – Landscape photos work best
- Information about three Matters, Cases or Publications etc that the attorney has worked on with relation to cannabis matters
- Social Media – Linked In / Facebook/ Twitter / Instagram
- Contact details – Address, phone etc
- Website URL
- If the attorney and / or firm blogs on cannabis we can also run a RSS feed of blog headlines from the profile. Please supply appropriate rss URL
Send your details to:- email@example.com
- Your profile features on Cannabis Law Report website which receives over 200K individual visitors (not web visits) per anum
- Your profile will be marketed to 100K + in the cannabis sector worldwide via our social media network
- Your profile will feature in our weekly cannabis law report html alert (Mondays) going to 20K + in the sector
- Media partners with a combined reach of over 250K readership worldwide in all areas of cannabis will also feature the directory