The 3rd Annual Cannabis Law and Business Conference & Expo will be focused on laws affecting practitioners and businesses within the cannabis industry. Join hundreds of professionals in South Florida this Fall, advance your education, your career and your business. Whether you are new to this industry or practice area, or an experienced practitioner, including Continuing Legal Education CLE, this conference has you covered. This event is geared for attorneys and professionals within the cannabis industry.
June 26, 2018
USA Wrap: Federal Law, Banking & Finance, National Cannabis Bar Assoc, Illinois, Ohio, Oregon, Washington State
February 13, 2018
January 10, 2018
Search Cannabis Law Report
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- United States v. Bally
No. 17-20135 (E.D. Mich. 2017)To avoid prosecution by the Department of Justice […]
- People v. Bylsma (Bylsma II)
315 Mich. App. 363, 889 N.W.2d 729 (Mich. Ct. App. 2016)Under the Michigan Medical […]
- People v. Bylsma (Byslma I)
493 Mich. 17, 825 N.W.2d 543 (Mich. 2012)A group of caregivers cannot act as a […]
- Charter Township of York v. Miller
No. 335344, 2018 WL 472187 (Mich. Ct. App. 2018)While Michigan Medical Marihuana Act […]
- Emerald Enterprises LLC v. Clark County
413 P.3d 92 (Wash. Ct. App. 2018)Washington’s Uniform Controlled Substances Act […]
Langlois – Cannabis
- What Are the Issues Surrounding the Legalization of Recreational Cannabis for the Damage Insurance Industry?
- Cannabis Producers – The Cannabis Regulations Have Now Been Published
- The Federal Cannabis Bill Has Been Adopted – Next Step: Implementation
- Why an Employer Should Review Its Internal Policies in Light of Bill C-45?
Buy Bob Carp’s Legal Operating, Tax & Forms Publications
- September 25 - September 26
- September 26 - September 29
- September 26
- September 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm MDT
- September 27 - September 28
OR: Portland City Council Mulls Cutting Small Business Licensing Costs To Those Who Hire Employees With Prior Cannabis Convictions https://t.co/BZpOdm18g1Load More...
OR: Portland City Council Mulls Cutting Small Business Licensing Costs To Those Who Hire Employees With Prior Cannabis Convictions https://t.co/BZpOdm18g1
The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor
- Lane Powell Bolsters Cannabis Team With Additions in Washington and Oregon
- Judge Recommends Dismissal of Josephine County Marijuana Suit Against the State of Oregon
- Federal Study on Cannabis Raises More Questions Than It Answers
- Have the Cannabis Patent Wars Begun?
- The US Cannabis Market: New Promise, Persistent Constraints
Hoban Law Group Blog
- New York legalization update, CBD is getting more popular in Alaska,...
- Manhattan DA's office drops more than 3,000 open marijuana cases....
- Kentucky Farmers Find Hemp More Profitable Than Tobacco, Utah...
- Cannabis Legalization in New York: What the State’s New Study is...
- Cuomo Appoints Panel To Move Forward Marijuana Legalization In New...
CFN Media Group Blog
Green Market Report
- Aurora Cannabis Reports 223% Jump In Q4 Revenue, Confirms U.S. Listing Plans
- VIVO Cannabis Subscribes to Strainprint Technologies to Maximize Patient Treatment Experience
- Acreage Holdings Unveils Plans to Go Public, Complete Reverse Takeover
- The Challenges For International Cannabis Companies
- Green Market Summit: The Effect of Adult Use Cannabis on the Medical Market
Cannabis Law Journal
- Issue 10 Cannabis Law Journal: September 2018
- WHO Issues Glowing Report of CBD But Gets the Law Wrong- A Legal Analysis
- New Jersey Cannabis Update: Federalism, Fiscal In-Fighting, and the FDA
- PA/NJ Cannabis: Protected Cannabis Testing
- Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana: Tides of Perception
- WHAT EVERY CANNABIS STARTUP NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT STATE AND FEDERAL TRADEMARKS CANNABIS
- IP Protection Spotlight: Canopy Growth
- California Cannabis Applicants and Licensees Should Be Entitled to Representation
- California: IRC Sec. 280E and Transportation
- Have the Cannabis Patent Wars Begun?
Cheap Home Grow
- Learn About Tony Sarah and His Revolutionary Spiked Soil
- Which One Is Better? Synthetic Versus Organic Cannabis
- Start Growing Cannabis With Marc Emmelmann of Green Carpet Growing
- Frenchy Cannoli: The Man That Reinvented Cannabis Hash
- Growing at Home: How Green Goddess Supply Intends to Change the Experience