We hope you had a nice weekend. Please enjoy these latest California cannabis updates from around the state. Cultivators: don’t miss the update from the California Department of Pesticide Regulation!
Today’s Top News
- Today, San Fernando will have a meeting to discuss a proposed cannabis ordinance. Click the link below to read more about their licensing timeline.
- San Luis Obispo is having a second reading and will vote on an ordinance to rezone the city so it’s clear where cannabis activity may take place.
- San Francisco released a bulleting updating everyone on their cannabis permit application process. Click the link below for details.
- Blythe had a second reading and is voting to adopt an ordinance that allows for an unlimited amount of cannabis distribution permits.
- The California Department of Pesticide Regulation recently updated their guide stating the pesticides that cannot be used during the cannabis cultivation process. Cultivators can find details at the link below.
Read more: California Cannabis Updates from San Fernando, San Luis Obispo, San Francisco, and Blythe