Los Angeles’ Department of Cannabis Regulation (DCR) has issued a Phase 1 Address Change Service Request and Intake Form that will only be accepted until November 30, 2018. The form should be filled out by Eligible Medical Marijuana Dispensary Applicants who will be relocating.
Other updates from around California:
- Santa Barbara County: The County will be accepting Commercial Cannabis Permit Applications via their online portal until January 31, 2019.
- San Luis Obispo County: Will be introducing their proposed Cannabis Fee Schedule and Cannabis Scoring Worksheet for review.
- San Benito County: Adopted a resolution to amend current cannabis ordinances to permit commercial cannabis activities.
- Chula Vista: City Council will introduce and conduct the first reading of an ordinance that would amend a current cannabis ordinance to permit commercial cannabis activity.
- Solana Beach: The City Council will consider a Citizen’s Initiative Petition that requests that commercial cannabis activity be permitted in the City.
- Inyo County: The County is considering adopting a resolution that will permit the cultivation and manufacturing of Hemp in specific zones.
- Los Angeles: The DCR released a Phase 1 Address Change Service Request and Intake Form that is due by November 30, 2018 at 4 p.m.
Want to know more about California’s commercial cannabis updates and how you can participate?
Need help with compliance, licensing, or closing investors?
Get in touch with a team member today!