The city has seen nine recalls of marijuana products so far for the use of banned pesticides. Health officials are concerned that many consumers are not aware of the recalls; only three companies affected have contacted customers directly.
January 12, 2017
February 17, 2016
Yet Again US Cannabis Press Seem To Have Been Reporting Overly Positive Company Press Releases As Fact
March 10, 2018
Search Cannabis Law Report
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration, et al. v. Naturalis Health, LLC
No. CV-18-356, 2018 Ark. 224 (Ark. 2018)In a challenge by losing applicants alleging that competitive selection process was unfair, Arkansas Supreme […]
- United States v. Bally
No. 17-20135 (E.D. Mich. 2017)To avoid prosecution by the Department of Justice individuals must strictly comply with the rules and regulations of […]
- People v. Bylsma (Bylsma II)
315 Mich. App. 363, 889 N.W.2d 729 (Mich. Ct. App. 2016)Under the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, a single caregiver cannot act as an unofficial […]
- People v. Bylsma (Byslma I)
493 Mich. 17, 825 N.W.2d 543 (Mich. 2012)A group of caregivers cannot act as a cooperative for the purposes of growing plants.Failure to obtain […]
- Charter Township of York v. Miller
No. 335344, 2018 WL 472187 (Mich. Ct. App. 2018)While Michigan Medical Marihuana Act authorizes the construction of an outdoor growing facility, […]
Langlois – Cannabis
Buy Bob Carp’s Legal Operating, Tax & Forms Publications
- October 11 @ 8:00 am - November 13 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- October 22
- October 22 - November 23
- October 22 @ 8:00 am - October 23 @ 5:00 pm PDT
- October 22 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Canada Legalizes, Colorado's Amendment X, FDA Says Marijuana...
- Illinois Opens Access To Medical Cannabis Program For Opioid Users...
- Can Canadians Involved in the Legalized Marijuana Industry Enter the...
- New York State Holds ‘Listening Sessions’ on Cannabis Legalization
- A look at CBD drug policy, Hemp farming in Michigan, Media confusion...
CFN Media Group Blog
- Empower Clinics and Inolife R&D Announce Letter of Intent for US...
- Weekend Unlimited Inc. Announces Details of Northern Lights Organics...
- MediPharm Labs Corp. Bolsters Leadership & Operational Expertise...
- Supreme Cannabis Completes $100 Million Bought Deal Convertible...
- The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. Announces Closing of C$76...
Green Market Report
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money October 19, 2018
- iAnthus Acquires MPX Bioceutical In $835 Million Deal
- Stock Rollercoasters, Poduct Shortages Characterize Canada’s First Legal Cannabis Day
- Aurora Cannabis Approved For New York Stock Exchange
- The Daily Hit: October 17, 2018
- Canada Focuses On Cannabis Production, Skips Pricing Concerns
- Our Neighbor to The North
- The Dawning of a New Canada: Cannabis Prohibition Has Ended
- Acreage Holdings To Invite Former Canadian Prime Minister To Be Board Member
- The Daily Hit: October 16, 2018
Cannabis Law Journal
- Issue 10 Cannabis Law Journal: September 2018
- WHO Issues Glowing Report of CBD But Gets the Law Wrong- A Legal Analysis
- New Jersey Cannabis Update: Federalism, Fiscal In-Fighting, and the FDA
- PA/NJ Cannabis: Protected Cannabis Testing
- Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana: Tides of Perception
- WHAT EVERY CANNABIS STARTUP NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT STATE AND FEDERAL TRADEMARKS CANNABIS
- IP Protection Spotlight: Canopy Growth
- California Cannabis Applicants and Licensees Should Be Entitled to Representation
- California: IRC Sec. 280E and Transportation
- Have the Cannabis Patent Wars Begun?