Cannabis Consulting NationwideFeatured
Cannabis Consulting Nationwide is a leading resource and consultant for new retail cannabis stores and owners. Using our first-hand experience building a successful and legally compliant store in Ellensburg Washington, we can help you navigate the murky waters of starting your own cannabis business.
Founder Rob Hendrix has been operating his own retail cannabis store for 4 years. He has dealt with the trials and tribulations that come with pioneering a burgeoning industry. Now he’s ready to impart that knowledge to others to save them time and money.
- Rob Hendrix at the Manetch Conference 2019
- Interviewing & Managing Cannabis Dispensary Staff
- Cannabis Retail Store: Final Preparations Before Opening – Managing Local Authorities & Dignitaries
- “We need to internalize this idea of excellence. Not many folks spend a lot of time trying to be excellent.” Barack Obama
This is still a misunderstood and therefore a controversial industry. I have worked very hard to honor and abide by my mission statement. And excellence ladies and gentlemen is how we will turn people's negative opinions around. Excellence in how we run our store, excellence in how we understand and welcome and endeavor to deal effectively while being empathetic to with people's fears. Excellence in how we work with government at all levels in creating a regulatory environment that is fair and workable and sustainable for all, especially frankly those who are concerned about Cannabis in society. Excellence in our hiring, training, managing our employees, always insisting our employees be respectful to all at all times. […]
- Dispensary Design & The Importance Of Making Your Retail Space Female Friendly
The problem was that I felt very strongly women would not feel comfortable in these environments. I firmly believe we need to run our shops so that women, over 21 of course!, feel safe, secure, comfortable, and clean! After being in some these early shops, which felt more like head shops to me, I felt the need to immediately go home and shower! […]
- Getting Into the Retail Cannabis Industry
- Becoming Eligible for a Retail Cannabis License
- How to Find a Retail Cannabis Location
- Obtaining A Retail Cannabis License
- Selling To A Minor: “I will never attempt to minimize the importance of never, ever selling to a minor.”
We have a list of acceptable forms of ID here in Washington State. And it is the law that no one under 21 can even be on the premises let alone purchase product. (There are exceptions for minors who possess a State legal medical authorization card, but that's a cumbersome discussion to attempt here so I'll save it for another article). There are actually different rules pertaining to acceptable forms of ID for purchasing Cannabis than tobacco and/or alcohol. It's much more stringent for Cannabis, of course!&nbs […]