Sacks Weston Diamond LLCFeatured
Our firm has spent the last 3 years working to get the medical marijuana bill passed.
The firm is the only lawyer member of the Pa ATACH lobby group.
We are now helping to shape this industry in to the best in the world. Andrew Sacks is the chair of the firm’s medical marijuana and hemp division.
- Litigating Nursing Home and Assisted Living Cases: The Basics and Beyond
Many Unique laws still exists surrounding care facilities, so it is important whether prosecuting or defending claims that you have a working knowledge and understanding of the interrelationships […]
- Attorney Scott Diamond is Recertified by the Supreme Court of NJ as Civil Trial Attorney
Scott Diamond — a partner and attorney of Sacks Weston Diamond, LLC in Philadelphia — is known throughout the country as a leading trial attorney. Throughout his career, he has […]
- 2018 Cannabis Trial Trailblazers Award Given to Attorney Andrew Sacks
Attorney Andrew Sacks of Sacks Weston Diamond, LLC is known throughout the country as a leading legal mind when it comes to medical marijuana laws and cannabis industry regulations. For years, he […]
- Attorney Jesse Cohen to Host Upcoming Webinar About Common Subrogation Mistakes
Subrogation is a complex legal process that can stump even veteran attorneys. The interaction among acting subrogation attorneys, insurance companies, and third parties or clients is not one to […]
- Cohen Abuse Analytics Law, LLC Now Of Counsel to Sacks Weston Diamond, LLC
The law firms of Sacks Weston Diamond, LLC and Cohen Abuse Analytics Law, LLC announce a synergistic affiliation drawing on the talents, experience and resources of both firms – to better […]
- Attorney Scott Diamond Re-certified by National Board of Trial Advocacy
The National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) is a nationwide organization of highly skilled and dedicated legal professionals. In order to gain membership to the organization, an attorney must […]
- Senate Majority Leader Calls for Legalization of Hemp
This Monday, Senator Mitch McConnell spoke to hemp advocates in Kentucky, his home state, and said that he would like to remove hemp from the controlled substances list. Hemp, a cousin crop of […]
- Attorney Andrew Sacks Receives Committee of the Year Award from the Philadelphia Bar Association
Attorney Andrew Sacks was presented with the Committee of the Year award by the Philadelphia Bar Association, Business Law Section in front of 150 of his peers at the Pyramid Club. The Business […]
- The Inquirer Discusses Marijuana-Gun Laws, Interviews Attorney Sacks
An overarching concept behind gun control is blocking the Constitutional right to bear arms for people who have been deemed a danger to the public, such as violent convicts. However, there is a […]
- Committee of the Year Award to Be Given to Attorney Andrew Sacks
The Business Law Section Annual Reception will take place on February 13th, 2018 and will feature Attorney Andrew Sacks of Sacks Weston Diamond LLC in Philadelphia as a guest of honor. At the […]