|The team at Drive Change would like to thank you for your support and invite you to partake in the next initiative to create driving laws that are fair, just, and equal for medicinal cannabis patients.|
For reform to be successful, it’s important to create a mindful and factual conversation around drug driving laws. We’re hosting an Ask Me Anything (AMA) to further this conversation and to allow you to get answers to questions that will help continue to Drive Change at a grassroots level. Here’s the webinar info:
Ending Discrimination: Medicinal Cannabis & Drug Driving Law Questions Answered
- Date: Thursday, 30 September
- Time: 6:30pm – 7:30pm AEST
- Location: Zoom (link sent upon registration)
|AMA panel members include:|
- David Heilpern, ex-NSW Magistrate, Drive Change Campaign Director (Facilitator)
- Dr Teresa Towpik, Founder and Director of MediHuanna
- Dr Thomas Arkell, Psychopharmacologist, Swinburne University
- Michael Palmer AO, ex-Australian Federal Police Commissioner
- Fiona Patten MP, Leader of the Reason Party
Your questions answered
When you register for the event, there’s an option to input three questions you’d like answered by the panel. The panel will take questions about all things cannabis and drug driving, nationally. You can register here.
Make your voice heard.
Once you’ve signed up, don’t forget to spread the word! Here’s a flyer you can share. Patients across Australia need your support, please share with your social network.
The movement is growing, we’ve had over 15k people sign the petition and that number is growing daily.
While these types of decisions are made in government, the pressure to make the decisions start from grassroots. Your voice will make a difference. Thank you for your continued support and efforts toward creating drug law reform.
Director of Change