We are excited to invite you to attend the 2019 Cannabis Quality Conference & Expo. This year’s program includes three highly educational and practical tracks from the cannabis industry’s leading experts: Cannabis Labs, Cannabis Quality and Business & Operations.
- Panel discussions on food safety in cannabis, lab accreditation and environmental health.
- Breakouts such as:
- Federal and State CBD Regulations: Food and Dietary Supplements (by Eric Edmunds, The Acheson Group)
- Illinois Cannabis Licensing: How to Win (By Joseph Wright, Co-Founder of NuSierra & Former Director of the Illinois Medical Cannabis Program)
- Certification of Food, Beverages and Natural Health Products containing THC and/or CBD (By Frank Schreurs, Safe Quality Food Institute)
- Tips & Tricks for Branding, Media and Marketing a Cannabis Business (By David Adler, Adler Law Group)
- Don’t Forget the Checks! How to Prep for Turning in Your Licensing Application in Illinois (by Greg Huffaker, Canna Advisors)
- Tips and Challenges for Defensible Analysis of Pesticides in Cannabis Products (by Marco Troiani, Digamma Consulting)
Schaumburg, Illinois (Chicago area)