This is your guide to key cannabis market data and analysis across each Canadian province to ensure success in the new recreational market.
Our FREE report, Cannabis in Canada: Recreational Markets by Province, contains province-by-province financial breakdowns that are imperative for anyone pursuing or interested in Canadian cannabis.
As the first G-7 nation to legalize recreational cannabis nationwide, Canada is setting a precedent for international policy and trade opportunities. This convenient report ensures you have the most accurate insights to the Canadian market.
The data presented in Cannabis in Canada: Recreational Markets by Province is derived from dozens of interviews with industry experts and official information from governing authorities across all 10 provinces.
This free report covers topics such as:
- Provincial and federal regulations, including potential overlap and inconsistencies
- Where to optimize modern retail opportunities like vertical integration, online sales, cannabis cafes, and more
- The best cities to set up cultivation operations, based on factors like climate, electricity costs and wholesale regulations
- Fundamental consumer data, including the projected number of consumers, restrictions on public use, laws around public accommodation for cannabis and regulations on household grows
- Individual provincial support resources like loans, education opportunities, research organizations and more
Download Free Report Now
Trusted by cannabis experts, media groups, decision-makers and professionals around the world, MJBizDaily provides timely and accurate resources for sales information, market trends and data analysis in cannabis.
The Cannabis in Canada: Recreational Markets by Province report is available to download for a limited time as a FREE product to MJBizDaily subscribers.