Today’s Top News:
- San Luis Obispo adopted an ordinance laying out seven cannabis business zones. Click the link below to learn more.
- Culver City has some new information for Storefront Cannabis Retail license applicants. Check out their FAQ answers at the link below.
- San Bernardino just released its Commercial Cannabis Appeal form for applicants whose license applications have been denied. Find out what the reapplication fee is and get the form at the link below.
- Antioch is now accepting applications for retail, delivery and distribution licenses. More on this to come!
- Isleton has lifted its moratorium on commercial cannabis businesses and now requires Conditional Use Permits (CUPs) for cannabis facilities.
- The California Department of Pesticide Regulation is proposing to amend section 6860 of Title 3, California Code of Regulations (3 CCR). It is designating the pesticide chemical Chlorpyrifos, as a toxic air contaminant. To weigh in, attend one of their hearings – schedule at the link below.