- Feds Investigating Multiple Farmington, Maine Cannabis Companies
- Rangeley man under investigation received permits for Farmington marijuana
- SoPo City Council approves pot store license
- Waterville attracting medical marijuana, cultivation businesses
- Massachusetts eyes end of medical marijuana vertical integration
- Boston’s second recreational pot store is now open. Here’s what you need to know.
- Newton native opens Watertown’s first medical marijuana dispensary
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Push Marijuana Social Equity
- Bill that would use cannabis revenue for police, not equity, comes under fire
- Commissioner Title: ‘I’m Starting To Become Embarrassed’ By Inequities In Mass. Marijuana Industry
- The coronavirus has put N.J. in financial trouble. But is legal weed the ticket out?
- Columbia Care Sells New Jersey Properties For $12.4 Million
- New Jersey governor sees weed as a possible post-pandemic economic fix
- Observer: NYC Told People to Call 911 On Pot Smokers As Covid Ravaged the System
- New York: Senate Lawmakers Approve Legislation Protecting Medical Marijuana Patients from Housing Discrimination
- New York Senate Passes Bill Protecting Medical Marijuana Patients From Eviction