Among other Health Canada data released Friday for the October 2019 period reports MJ Biz
- 5.8 million packaged units of cannabis were sold in Canada.
- Dried cannabis represented 92% of total sales.
- Roughly 5.4 million packaged units of dried cannabis were sold.
- 490,000 units of cannabis extracts were sold.
- Nationally, 30 million packaged units of cannabis products were held in inventory by cultivators, processors, distributors and retailers.
- The inventory of finished packaged units of dried cannabis represented 4.2 times total sales.
- Federal license holders possessed 5.3 million unpackaged plants.
Read the full info at