Search Cannabis Law Report
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- McNeary v. Freehold Township
C.P. # 2008-8094, 2007-10498, 2014-10233 (N.J. Dep't of Labor & Dev., Div. of Workers' Comp. 2018)A municipality must reimburse its employees for […]
- Loughman v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue Services
T.C. Memo 2018-85 (Tax 2018)Internal Revenue Code Section 280E precludes a taxpayer from deducting expenses incurred in a medical marijuana business, […]
- Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration, et al. v. Naturalis Health, LLC
No. CV-18-356, 2018 Ark. 224 (Ark. 2018)In a challenge by losing applicants alleging that competitive selection process was unfair, Arkansas Supreme […]
- United States v. Bally
No. 17-20135 (E.D. Mich. 2017)To avoid prosecution by the Department of Justice individuals must strictly comply with the rules and regulations of […]
- People v. Bylsma (Bylsma II)
315 Mich. App. 363, 889 N.W.2d 729 (Mich. Ct. App. 2016)Under the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, a single caregiver cannot act as an unofficial […]
Langlois – Cannabis
You've Got Until 30 November To Comment on OLCC Proposed Rules & Regs https://t.co/q0hWln0MY6Load More...
You've Got Until 30 November To Comment on OLCC Proposed Rules & Regs https://t.co/q0hWln0MY6
The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor
- New Opportunity Zone Federal Tax Incentive Is Available to Cannabis Businesses
- Canadians May Be Denied at Border for World’s Largest Cannabis Conference
- Cannabis Steady Roll Toward End of Prohibition
- The Erie Doctrine and Insurance Coverage Disputes Walk Into a Bar…
- Join Us in Seattle for the Northwest Marijuana Law Conference on Nov. 16
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Hemp continues to make headlines, Farm Bill update, CBD Beer Is Back
- Hemp Is Used Across Several Industries, SIU Creates New Industrial...
- Vertical Opens CBD Facility In Kentucky, Stockton University offers a...
- Hemp market expected to grow to $1.9 billion by 2022, Canopy Growth...
- Canada Legalizes, Colorado's Amendment X, FDA Says Marijuana...
CFN Media Group Blog
Green Market Report
- Paragon Coin Settles With The SEC
- The Emerald Cup Launches Charity Arm at Annual Cannabis Celebration
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money November 16, 2018
- Paragon Reaches Settlement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- The Daily Hit: November 15, 2018
- ParagonSpace: A Los Angeles Cannabis Community
- Kevin Murphy Announces Holdings in Acreage Holdings, Inc.
- MJardin Acquires GrowForce, Begins Trading On CSE
- Acreage Holdings Begins Trading On CSE
- Harvest Enterprises Completes Reverse Takeover