We are certainly living in unprecedented and extraordinarily challenging times. As a cannabis industry professional, though, navigating through situations like this is what we’ve always done. From crackdowns to changing regulations to 280E, we learn, adapt, persevere and move forward together.
MJBizDaily’s commitment to you is that regardless of the circumstances we find ourselves in as an industry, we are dedicated to supporting and connecting cannabis businesses and the overall community around the world. We have been with you every step of the way since 2011 and will be there every step of the way going forward.
How will we do that? By leveraging our institutional knowledge, experience and expertise combined with our publishing and events arms to fuel your success. MJBizDaily is adapting, innovating and growing our offerings to provide even more information, analysis, sales leads and connections that can help drive your business forward.
Here’s an update on what we have in store:
- We’re moving forward with MJBizCon this December and have moved MJBizConNEXT and the Hemp Industry Daily Conference to August. With so much uncertainty on the horizon in the coming months, rest assured that no matter what happens we will bring you these events, whether it‘s in person, online or a mix of both. You can find the most current details on these at MJBizCon.com.
- Aside from our flagship events, we are working feverishly to create new virtual gatherings. These seminars, conferences and trade shows aim to bring the education, connections and business leads you expect from our physical events, right to your desktop, tablet or mobile device.
- First up: The MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Symposium, which was initially planned for April in New York. We have moved this to a virtual format via a free, live webinar series starting April 4. That’s just the start: There’s a lot more in store going forward, so stay tuned.
- I hope you’ve noticed our expanded content on MJBizDaily and Hemp Industry Daily. We’ve already increased frequency of news to help you plan, including real data on rec sales, video content and informative slideshows. We’ve launched extensive coverage of the coronavirus, including its impacts on the industry, a look at how companies are adapting and strategies for moving forward.
- We realize the importance of community and networking, which is much harder amid the coronavirus. So MJBizDaily and Hemp Industry Daily are launching ways to create those digitally – via expanded idea sharing on social media, live Instagram chats with our reporters and other experts starting April 2, interactive forums and online polls.
- As always, we’ll continue to provide daily news updates and analysis on national and international movements online as well as business insights, tips and strategies via our print and digital publication, Marijuana Business Magazine. And if you haven’t already, check out our podcasts, which highlight weekly news and longer features.
As I look at how MJBizDaily is driving to serve you in the future, I am reminded of lessons we’ve learned along the way. When we came together at our flagship MJBizCon event last December, there was an arch at the front of the hall that said, “This is Y(OUR) industry.” It conveyed to the world that MJBizDaily knows we are equally servants, partners and leaders in informing, connecting and building communities to help drive your business and the entire industry forward.
That continues to be our role going forward. So please let us know how we can help you – we’re all ears. Email us at email@example.com
or hit us up on social media.
The cannabis industry was born out of challenges and this is just one more that, together, we will conquer. Thank you for all your trust and support over the years and into the future.
We look forward to continuing to serve you.