CBD is available in several exciting forms. From CBD oils and capsules to creams, the range of products is expanding every year. Widely popular among these products are edibles like CBD honey sticks. They are the new favorite of many CBD users due to versatility, taste, and health benefits these candy-like edibles offer.
Each flavorful stick offers a delicious taste and several health benefits. Honey sticks are among the easiest and most effective ways of taking CBD. When harvested honey mixes with pure CBD, you get the benefits of both.
Read on to know how these delicious sticks offer you the benefits of full-spectrum CBD.
What Is a CBD Honey Stick?
A CBD honey stick contains honey infused with pure CBD. You can consume it directly from the stick or mix it with your drink.
You can find a CBD honey stick in two types. Some are available as solid sticks of crystalized and hardened honey infused with CBD. Others are hollow straws that contain liquid honey with CBD. Both types are packed with flavor and are equally enjoyable.
These sticks look like hard candy. You can easily suck on them or dissolve them into your hot beverage to taste pleasant honey and CBD flavors.
How Is a CBD Honey Stick Made?
Similar to full-spectrum CBD, a CBD honey stick has all the natural extracts of a cannabis plant. Manufacturers extract CBD from full-spectrum hemp. The extract breeds low THC compounds. It makes the purchase of a CBD honey stick legal in most states.
The hemp extractions infuse into honey to make tasty CBD honey sticks. Most manufacturers use local, organic honey to offer you the best products. Additionally, each CBD honey stick comes in individually sealed packaging to retain the properties and ensure easy usage.
A full-spectrum honey stick contains other compounds like the full-spectrum CBD, including:
- Cannabinoids: These include CBD and THC at 0.3% or lesser. They could have psychoactive and therapeutic effects.
- Terpenes: Terpenes contribute to a honey stick’s fragrance and have calming effects.
- Flavonoids: These compounds tend to have anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties. Flavonoids are also present in vegetables, plants, and grains to contribute to the benefits of these food items.
By combining the health benefits of honey with those of CBD, it is a popular choice.
Benefits of Full-Spectrum CBD Offered by a CBD Honey Stick
With the combination of honey and CBD, a honey stick offers the following health benefits:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Boosts your energy
- Lowers anxiety levels
- Reduces inflammations
- Relieves sore throat
- Reduces coughs
- Helps in coping with stress management
- Regulates your sleep cycle
- Reduces nausea
Additionally, the numerous minerals and vitamins of honey, like calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, phosphorus, and ascorbic acid, are beneficial for your overall well being.
Other Benefits of a CBD Honey Stick
Apart from the several health benefits, CBD honey sticks offer other advantages that make consuming CBD more convenient. These benefits include the following:
- Versatility: You are free to consume a CBD honey stick in different ways. Eat it directly from the stick or add it to your favorite food or drink. This flexibility allows you to enjoy the treat differently each time.
- Portability: A CBD honey stick is convenient to carry around. You can take a quick taste of CBD and honey anywhere and anytime. Choose a honey stick pack offering the CBD serving or dosage that suits you. You can keep it in your pocket or bag and use it directly without needing any dropper.
- Supports Bees: While a CBD honey stick offers multiple benefits to you and your health, it also helps the bee population. The products support the bee population and allow them to thrive. As bees are important in the ecosystem, you are, in a way, supporting the bee community to flourish.
- Flavorful: The sweet flavor of honey makes the sticks more delicious. While you take CBD, the lingering sweet aftertaste is always welcoming and pleasant. It may help in relieving your stress.
Moreover, these easy-to-use products are affordable as well. You can purchase a pack that consists of around seven or ten sticks at lower costs. However, check the ingredients carefully before buying them.
By including the compounds of full-spectrum CBD, the product offers the same benefits in an easy-to-consume way. You can have a CBD honey stick on the go to enjoy its flavor and benefits. Hence, ask the seller about the quality standards they use before selling CBD products online.