Kratom is a tree-like plant of South-east Asian origin, abundantly growing in the countries of Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. This plant is biologically known as Mitragyna speciosa and has a wide array of local names such as Biak, Ithang, and Thom among others. The leaves of this plant are rich in over 42 chemically active ingredients, 25 of which are known to be alkaloids. These chemical constituents have a profound effect on relieving pain and fighting with addiction to narcotics such as opium and morphine.
Kratom is available in the market in various forms and each of these forms has its range of effects. These effects vary greatly and one may end up with quite devastating effects if the strain is not chosen correctly. Kratom leaves are distinguished by the color of the veins- they are available as red vein kratom, white vein kratom, and green vein kratom. Red vein kratom is likely to have a highly stimulating effect on your mind and body; it is very helpful in relaxing. White and green vein kratom, on the other hand, enhances your energy but its effects tend to last much shorter than that of red vein kratom.
Red vein kratom leaves, dried and crushed into a powder form has a range of great effects upon the human body. For a detailed study of the effects of red-veined kratom, or to purchase various strains of this wondrous herbal product, you can check out bigbearkratom.com over the internet. The best thing that kratom does is to reduce pain. It is effective even when all the modern medications have failed, and comes up as a traditional medication. It adheres to the opioid receptors of the brain like the hormone epinephrine and hence displays its pronounced effect. The leaves used in a lower dosage allow for higher energy and helps get over social anxiety along with fighting addiction. At higher doses, this same substance can be used to sedate a person and have very much opiate-like effects.
There are many strains of red vein kratom available in the market. Here is a list of the different strains and the profound effects it has upon the body.
- Red Thai- This strain of red vein kratom originates from Thailand. The use of kratom was banned in Thailand in the year 1943 and since then Indonesia is producing this strain of kratom. This strain is quite effective in relieving any occurrence of pain. The dried leaves also help in overcoming the withdrawal effects of opium-like drugs. The effect of this strain of kratom, however, is very mild.
- Red Bali- The Red Bali strain of this wonder drug is cultivated at large in Borneo and not in Bali. This variety of kratom is very effective in relieving pain. It also serves to treat addiction just like the Red Thai strain of kratom. The best thing about Red Bali is that the effects are much more pronounced than what you get from Red Thai.
- Red Vietnam- Red Vietnam like Red Bali is cultivated on the island of Borneo. There are more things in common with Red Bali than cultivation as its effects are very similar to that of Red Bali. This strain, however, induces a sense of euphoria and well-being. It is argued that this strain perhaps provides the best “happy feeling” among all other strains of red vein kratom.
- Red Indo- the Red Indo strain of kratom is grown in the West Kalimantan region of Borneo Island. Owing to its region of production, Red Indo is also known as Red Kali. The most formidable trait about this strain is that it gives an upsurge in your energy. It makes you highly energetic while at the same time having the relaxing effects that kratom is primarily known for.
- Red Horn- Red Horn derives its name from the pointy leaves that the plant has. This strain of red vein kratom is also grown predominantly in Borneo. It is a collection of all the good effects of kratom and can serve as a pain-relieving and relaxing agent. It causes a sense of well-being and also has mild stimulating effects upon the body.
- Red Meeng Da- This is a new strain that was developed by the farmers. It is crafted by the intermingling of the Indonesian Red Thai strain with the Red Horn strain. The Red Horn Strain is very rich in its effects but its potency is quite less. Red Meeng da is an effort at improving the potency and is much more potent than Red Horn.
- Red Borneo- This is the native strain that was available on the island of Borneo. This strain of the plant is very effective in increasing the powers of concentration. It’s also effective in alleviating pain to a great extent.
- Red Sumatra- Red Sumatra is a strain keen on having a relaxing effect on the body. This strain is developed on the Island of Sumatra in Indonesia.
- Red Riau- The Red Riau is also cultivated by the farmers, and grows in the wilderness in the swamp areas of Sumatra. This strain is known to have a dual effect. It boosts brainpower while at the same time causes the body to relax.
Kratom can be used in a multitude of ways. It acts as an anti-depressant and helps get over social anxiety. It has a relaxing effect on the body and also boosts energy. However, the use of kratom should be restricted as too much of anything good is injurious to the health and kratom is no exception.