The best way to find the CBD product that is right for you is to be informed. We will discuss what CBD is, how it gets ingested, and talk about some of the different products available. One question that many people have about CBD is about its legality. CBD that is derived from hemp is now more easily accessible, thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill that declassified hemp and allowed the growth, manufacturing, and production of industrial hemp in all 50 states. Quality CBD products should only contain trace amounts of THC, and CBD that comes from hemp is less likely to have high concentrations of THC than CBD that comes from marijuana. CBD is labeled as either Full-Spectrum CBD, Broad-Spectrum, or CBD isolate. Full-spectrum CBD has all of the naturally occurring compounds from the plant and may have THC. Broad-spectrum CBD has all of the THC removed but still retains the properties of other plant compounds, and CBD isolate, a pure CBD, it usually comes from the hemp plant and should not have THC.
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a flowering plant. CBD was discovered in 1940. One hundred and thirteen different cannabinoids were found in the cannabis plant. These chemical compounds tend to interact with the endocannabinoid system inside the body that regulates several psychological processes. Cannabinoids can influence a variety of common issues such as aches and discomfort, mental clarity, everyday stress, physical recovery, and much more. Research and testing remain ongoing to find other ways to use cannabinoids as a way to help balance everyday wellness.
Current ways to try CBD
A tincture is made by letting the compounds in CBD infuse into a neutral condition and then boiling it off. You then have a highly potent oil. Here are some different kinds of CBD oil products you will find on the market. You can look at cbdMD’s Buyers Guide to figure out which product will work best for your needs.
- CBD oil tinctures are taken from hemp. They are safe for daily use, and the bottle has a dropper so that you can easily manage how much you take. You apply the amount you desire under your tongue. Tinctures come in several fruit flavors.
- CBD gummies are a tasty and fun way to get CBD oils in flavors like raspberry, strawberry, orange, and tropical.
- CBD topicals are applied like lotion. They sometimes include essential oils, amino acids, and other ingredients that will help revitalize your skin.
- CBD capsules provide an easy way to swallow CBD oil. They range from 450 mg to 3,000 mg.
- CBD sleep aids provide a more natural choice for dealing with sleep concerns. The CBD oil is combined with melatonin and other ingredients that helps promote sleep.
- CBD bath bombs combine CBD oil with essential oils, Epsom salt, and various fragrance choices.
- CBD pet products help your pet and give them a feeling of well-being if they feel stressors from travel, thunder, or anything else.
If you would like to see if CBD would be helpful for your needs, you can choose different ways to give it a trial. Tinctures infused with fruity flavors, fun gummies, seemingly familiar cream or lotion, capsules, or a refreshing bath bomb are all effective ways to try CBD oils. There will soon likely be new CBD products available as this unique and innovative industry matures