They are the couple that keep on giving at the moment!
‘Not sure that this will please daddy in law too much.
The sighting seems to confirm that President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, and his family remain based in the area, just days after DailyMail.com revealed they’d moved out of their rented $20,000-a-month Malibu home
- Hunter Biden’s wife, Melissa Cohen, 35, was spotted visiting a Malibu dispensary on Wednesday
- A Secret Service agent escorted her as she stopped in the 99 High Tide shop, CVS and Whole Foods
- She was spotted picking up bananas, Kor wellness shots and paper towels, among other items
- Cohen, a South African filmmaker, married Hunter in 2019 and shares a son with with him
- The couple recently moved out of their rented Malibu mansion, but apparently remain in the area
Hunter Biden‘s wife Melissa Cohen has been spotted dropping by a cannabis dispensary in Malibu after running errands at Whole Foods and CVS.
Cohen, 35, was spotted on her shopping run Wednesday, and was escorted by a Secret Service protective agent as she ran her errands.
After picking up bananas and a pack of Kor wellness shots — a Malibu-based health drink — at Whole Foods, Cohen dropped by the 99 High Tide dispensary on the Pacific Coast Highway, where she was spotted leaving with a small unidentified purchase.
California is one of 19 US states where recreational weed is legal, and the 99 High Tide shop offers a wide array of pre-rolled joints, vape cartridges, edibles and loose flowers, according to the company’s website.
The sighting seems to confirm that President Joe Biden’s son Hunter and his family remain based in the area, just days after DailyMail.com revealed that they had moved out of their rented $20,000-per-month Malibu home.