Starting next month, MAPS will host the next edition of the Psychedelic Science Webinar Series, taking place from May 13 – June 17. Explore the latest advancements in psychedelic research, medicine, and policy with leaders in the field as they share insights into the latest research into the medical and therapeutic uses of psychedelics. Topics include psychedelics for sports-related injuries, psychedelics for palliative care, cultural considerations, integration, and more.
- Psychedelics and the Future of Palliative Care
- Psychedelic Assisted Therapy: Where the Clinical Meets the Cultural
- Psychedelic Healing Potential for Sports-Related Brain Injuries
- Harm Reduction: Exploring Concerning Substance Use
- Psychedelic Ownership: Patents, Intellectual Property, and Public Benefit (Panel)
- Psychedelics and Integration