Here’s the information they have published so far
Mind Medicine Australia, the Australian charity paving the way in psychedelic-assisted therapy, continues its free online Webinar Series in 2021 for the Australian public. World-leading experts are brought straight into your living room for further discussion about the ground-breaking opportunity psychedelic-assisted therapies offer us in times when the mental health security of our communities is under increasing pressure.
This series will cover:
- WEDS, 13 JANUARY 2021 – 7:30pm (AEDT) – Dr Jamie Rickcord: Endocannabinoid medicine; A gateway to psychedelic assisted psychotherapy
- WEDS, 3 FEBRUARY 2021 – 1:00pm (AEDT) – Saj Razvi (USA) and Steven Elfrink (USA): A Radical New Somatic Approach to Psychedelic Psychotherapy
- TUES, 23 FEBRUARY 2021 – 1:00pm (AEDT) – Dr Gabor Maté (Canada): The Hungry Ghost: A Biopsychosocial Perspective on Addiction, from Heroin to Workaholism
- WEDS, 10 MARCH 2021 – 7:30pm (AEDT) – Peter Hunt AM, Dr Michael Winlo and Professor Alistair Vickery: Why med-tech firms, venture capitalists and bankers are investing in psychedelic medicine
- WEDS, 24 MARCH 2021 – 8:00pm (AEDT) – Dr Robin Carhart-Harris (UK): Psilocybin versus SSRIs? A cure for depression
- WEDS, 28 APRIL 2021 – 12:00pm (AEST) – Dr Gabby Agin-Liebes (USA): Psilocybin-assisted Therapy for End-of-Life Distress
and more to be announced…
Whilst our webinars are free of charge, we strongly encourage you to make a donation and support our important mission of making these therapies available through our medical system. This can be done at the time of reserving your ticket. Please share these events with your networks.