Here’s the announcement sent out as part of their latest MJ Biz Vegas update
NCBA Membership Rates Increase November 18
NCBA is incredibly proud of our membership, your engagement with the association, and the growth we have shown over the past year. In an effort to further expand our services to you, we have reached a point when we must increase the price of our annual membership.
On November 18, just following our Las Vegas Solicitors’ Soiree, the price of annual membership will increase from $200 to $350.
To lock-in the current rate of $200 for one more year, we encourage you to update your billing information and renew your membership today.
The increased level of funding will enable us to:
- Offer a greater number of Regional Networking Events.
- Expand our in-person educational offerings to additional venues.
- Increase the number of membership benefits available to you, which may include, among others, discounts on:
- Industry conferences.
- Services providers that will help you in your practice (legal research tools, case management software, and more).
- Benefits that you will be able to pass on to your clients (market research tools, access to financial service providers, and more).
- Increased committee activity, and expanded presence in shaping the cannabis industry as it grows.
Discounts on the new prices will be available for group rates and financial hardship. Please inquire at email@example.com for more information.