New Frontier Data and CohnReznick present: U.S. Cannabis Accounting & Financial Management Report: 2019- 2020 Best Practices.
How can cannabis businesses manage risk and lower their tax exposure.
- Agricultural accounting for cannabis industry participants – A comparison of IFRS and U.S. GAAP
- Risks and opportunities assessment in cannabis real estate
- Advice for both sides of the cannabis M&A equation
- Cost-segregation studies and how they offer an effective way to minimize tax liabilities
- An analysis of cannabis company valuations and the importance of due diligence
- The role of technology in the industry and its competitive advantage
- The critical importance of emergency response and continuity of operations protocols to minimize disruptions