California: County of Calaveras – Urgency Ordinance Medical Cannabis Cultivation & Commercial Use ORD_2016051003069_MEDICAL_CANNABIS_CULTIVATION_5-10-16
November 8, 2016
November 18, 2016
November 8, 2016
February 24, 2016
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Chip Makers Bounce Back After U.S. Eases Restrictions on Chinese Telecom Giant Huawei Technologies
Plus, investors had no appetite for food stocks today. […]
- Now Is the Time to Press Even Harder for Immigration Reform
The case for incentivizing U.S.-educated, foreign-born PhDs to build their businesses in America. […]
- 3 Ways to Bring On a Silent Partner
Before you accept financing or sign an investing agreement, be sure you know how to protect your company and get what you want out of the deal. […]
- Everything You Need to Know About Business Partnerships
Before you even start thinking about bringing another business partner on board, find out what this legal expert has to say about the pitfalls of partnerships. […]
- 6 Ways to Protect Your Home in a Lawsuit
Don't let the memories and money you've invested in your home get taken away. Find out how to protect your home from business creditors. […]
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs […]
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Garvin v. Cook Investments II
No. 18-35119 (9th Cir. 2019)A plan funded with proceeds from cannabis operations may be approved by a bankruptcy court because the plan's funding […]
The Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) is seeking experienced and knowledgeable speakers to present educational seminars, workshops, and panels at our events in New York, Los Angeles and Boston.May 28 @ 8:00 am - June 1 @ 5:00 pm EDT
The Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) will deliver on the hottest cannabis related opportunities in New York City from May 29th – June 1st.May 29 @ 8:00 am - June 1 @ 5:00 pm EDT
- June 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
- June 12 - June 14
- June 12 @ 8:00 am - June 14 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Vireo Case To Proceed Says Court https://t.co/KhClRTIOoaLoad More...
Vireo Case To Proceed Says Court https://t.co/KhClRTIOoa
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Update on the African Cannabis Market; Alabama Makes Medical Cannabis...
- HempWood Facility Coming to Kentucky; Harvard and MIT To Study Health...
- How Risk Management Can Make Marijuana Businesses Bulletproof
- Preparing for Increased M&A Activity in the US Hemp Industry
- Implications and Ramifications of the Hemp Seizures in Idaho and...
CFN Media Group Blog
- Supreme Cannabis Revenue Soars 382% to $10M Amid Ongoing Expansion
- Is Sustainable Cannabis Farming Possible?
- Curaleaf Announces Acquisition of Sixth Dispensary in Arizona
- 48North Cannabis Corp. Announces Third Consecutive EBITDA-positive...
- Delta 9 Receives Expansion Approval from Health Canada for Part of...
Green Market Report
- The Daily Hit: May 21, 2019
- Australis Capital Acquires Green Therapeutics Brands in $8 Million Deal
- New Regime Will Impact Aphria Stock
- The Daily Hit: May 20, 2019
- Presidential Hopeful Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Wants The Cannabis Industry’s Support
- Organigram Is The Latest Cannabis Company To List On The NASDAQ
- How To Find High-Quality CBD Oil
- Origin House Announces Unaudited Revenues of $11 Million
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money May 17, 2019
- The Daily Hit: May 16, 2019
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands