From the horses mouth
The State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy today awarded 56 medical marijuana provisional dispensary licenses. The licenses were awarded after an extensive review of 376 submitted dispensary applications.
More information can be found by visiting the dispensary page of the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program website. This includes:
- Complete list of provisional licensees and their scores.
- A complete list of all applicants and their scores.
- Copies of all completed dispensary applications submitted.
- A frequently asked questions document that outlines the provisional license evaluation process.
- A detailed report presented to the Board of Pharmacy about the provisional license evaluation process.
BOARD OF PHARMACY ANNOUNCES OPENING OF MEDICAL MARIJUANA TOLL-FREE HELPLINE
4 June 2018
The State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy can today announce the opening of the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program Toll-Free Helpline. The Toll-Free Helpline responds to inquiries from patients, caregivers, and health professionals regarding adverse reactions to medical marijuana, and provides information about available services and additional assistance as needed.
To contact the line, please dial: 1-833-4OH-MMCP (1-833-464-6627)