HRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today’s evolving workplaces. With 300,000+ HR and business executive members in 165 countries, SHRM impacts the lives of more than 115 million workers and families globally.
Purpose, Mission & Vision
Our purpose is to elevate the HR profession.
Our mission is to empower people and workplaces by advancing HR practices and by maximizing human potential.
Our vision is to build a world of work that works for all.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors provides leadership for SHRM by:
- Upholding SHRM’s vision, purpose and values;
- Setting the broad policies, direction and priorities of the organization;
- Ensuring that SHRM has highly effective leadership;
- Providing fiduciary oversight; and
- Maintaining the integrity of SHRM services and products developed for the benefit of SHRM members.
More Information At https://www.shrm.org/about-shrm/Pages/default.aspx