Prohibition Partners Publish Inaugural Edition of , The Global Cannabis Report,
Prohibition Partners is proud to launch The Global Cannabis Report, the most comprehensive review of the international industry to date.
The report presents regulatory updates, market forecasts, political developments and the biggest commercial opportunities from around the globe.
KEY FINDINGS FROM THE REPORT INCLUDE:
- The global legal cannabis market is projected to be worth up to US$103.9 billion by 2024.
- The European cannabis market is forecast to be worth up to US$39.1 billion by 2024,surpassing the value of the North American industry within this time frame.
- All 50 US states are predicted to have legalised recreational cannabis by the end of 2024.
- The cannabis market in Latin America and the Caribbean is projected to be worth up to $9.1 billion by 2024, with 65% of countries in the region anticipated to have legalised medical use.
- Cultivation in Africa is expected to increase dramatically, creating an industry worth up to US$2.6 billion by 2024.
- Asia represents the next big growth market for industry insiders, with the region expected to have the third-largest cannabis sector in the world, by 2024.