Following the recent legalisation of cannabis in Canada, market intelligence and strategic consultancy firm, Prohibition Partners, has released one of the most comprehensive reports into the legal cannabis industry – The Oceania Cannabis Report™.
Our first ever report on the Oceania market reveals the region’s cannabis industry is estimated to be worth US$8.7 billion by 2028, representing unprecedented growth rates over the coming decade.
The Oceania Cannabis Report™ provides detailed forecasts on market values, in-depth analysis of regulatory timelines and estimates of consumption across key Australian, New Zealand and other country markets across the Oceania region.
Key findings from The Oceania Cannabis Report™ include:
Please find attached a media release of the report. You can download a selection of related media assets for publication. Should you be interested in scheduling an interview or have any questions regarding our research, please let us know.
- Cannabis Law News
- COVID19: Cannabis, Hemp and CBD Updates
- Breaking News
- Lighting Up With Heather Allman
- Mark Taylor UK / EU Cannabis Compliance Blog
- Smoking Stork – Press Releases
- aBIZinaBOX Inc. and Jordan S. Zoot
- Lane Powell
- Green Entrepreneur
- Glen Johnson – Marketing / Matters
- Medical Cannabis News
- One-Hit Wonders
- Patrick McKnight – Cannabis Law & Updates From THe North East
- Pot Luck
- Teri Buhl – Regulated Cannabis & Hemp Industry Investigative Journalism
- More Blogs
- Cannabis Tax Intel
- Contact Us