The PsyIndex rose 8% last week after falling about 20% in the week prior. Bright Minds Biosciences Inc. (CSE: DRUG) begins trading on the CSE in the new week with a focus on developing targeted psychedelics therapies.
|Top Gainers||Top Decliners|
Corporate News, Deals & Listings
- Bright Minds Biosciences Inc. announced that it would begin trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) on Monday, February 8, 2021 under the ticker symbol “DRUG”. Press Release
- Tryp Therapeutics Inc. (CSE: TRYP) announced a non-brokered private placement of 3,333,333 units at $0.06 per unit to raise about $20 million. Press Release
- Psyence Group Inc. completed its first cultivation cycle of medical psilocybin mushrooms at its commercially-licensed facility. Press Release
- Pharmadrug Inc. (CSE: BUZZ) completed its acquisition of Sairiyo Therapeutics Inc. Press Release
- Allied Corp. (OTCQB: ALID) completed the acquisition of Pacific Sun Fungi, a leader in the psilocybin space. Press Release
- Red Light Holland Corp. (CSE: TRIP) increased its bought deal equity financing to $10 million. Press Release
- Delic Corp. (CSE: DELC) announced a binding letter of intent to acquire Ketamine Infusion Centers LLC and its network of clinics. Press Release
- Better Plant Sciences Inc. (CSE: PLNT) recently announced it had begun its expansion into the U.S. market. Press Release
“Psychedelics” is a buzz word on Wall Street, but much like legal cannabis or bitcoin and blockchain a decade ago, it remains greatly misunderstood as the market emerges. There was a time when psychedelics were only perceived as part of the illicit drug culture. That stigma is disappearing. Loaded with promise, the burgeoning market includes some of the brightest minds in medical science. With investment support to use the latest technology, researchers are taking a close look at active molecules in psychedelics to see how they can serve areas of unmet medical needs today.
CSE Talks: Mental Health
The CSE interviews leaders from the psychedelics industry about mental health issues in this special series produced by Black Ram Media.