The PsyIndex rose 35.84% last week following the listing of COMPASS Pathways Inc. (NASDAQ: CMPS) that soared nearly 50% in its first week. The move also helped boost several other psychedelic stocks.
|Weekly Performance: $110.15 (+35.84%)|
|Top Gainers||Top Decliners|
Corporate News, Deals & Listings
- PharmaDrug Inc. recently closed its acquisition of a retail establishment specializing in the sale of psychedelic products. via CannabisFN
- Numinus Wellness Inc. began cultivating mushrooms for the purpose of psilocybin production at its 7,000 sq. ft. licensed facility. via CannabisFN
- Mydecine Innovations Group Inc. announced that its Mindleap Health subsidiary launched the world’s first telehealth platform for psychedelic integration. via CannabisFN
- Mind Cure Health Inc. added Alain Roy as Product Development Specialist to its team and received Health Canada authorization to sell its Moonbeam Mushroom products in Canada. via CannabisFN
- Havn Life Sciences Inc. recently submitted a range of natural health products to Health Canada for approval. via CannabisFN
- MindMed, currently listed on the NEO, announced plans for NASDAQ up-listing. via Forbes
We take a look at Pure Extract Technologies Inc. (CSE: PULL) (listing pending) and why investors interested in operational excellence may want to take a closer look.
We take a look at MagicMed’s Psybrary™, the current stage of development and how it could revolutionize psychedelic drug discovery.
Previously Announced Upcoming Listings
- Field Trip Psychedelics Inc. announced a letter of intent with Newton Energy Corporation (TSX.V: NTN.H). In addition, the company plans to complete a brokered private placement of common shares at a price of $2.00 per common share for gross proceeds of between $14 million and $15 million.
- Silo Wellness Inc. announced a proposed reverse takeover with Yukoterre Resources Inc. (CSE: YT). In connection with the transaction, the company will complete a private placement for gross proceeds of approximately $2.5 million.
- Entheon Biomedical Corp. announced a definitive amalgamation agreement with MPV Exploration Inc. to list on the CSE. In conjunction, it will complete a non-brokered private placement of subscription receipts to raise C$2 million in working capital.
- Novamind Ventures Inc. signed a letter of intent with Hinterland Metals Inc. and undertook a $3 million non-brokered private placement to go public on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
- Mindset Pharma Inc. signed a letter of intent with North Sur Resources Inc. and aims to raise $1 million in a private placement to go public on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
- Magical Brands Corp. updated its plans to list on the TSX Venture exchange through its three-cornered amalgamation with Good2Go Corp. (TSXV: GOTO.P).