Full Job Description
Culture Kizos, is a Cannabis licensed producer located in Bécancour QC with outdoor and indoor cannabis production licenses and indoor flowering rooms and greenhouses that total 48,000 square feet.
Culture Kizos is certified organic and produces unique solventless kief, hash, and rosin. Kizos is on the cutting edge of product development, collaborating with research centers to develop cannabis 2.0 products and strives to improve the quality of production techniques and products.
The candidate will join a dynamic young team working in a brand new and growing sector.
As a Quality Assurance Associate at Culture Kizos, your role encompasses all aspects of quality assurance. You will collaborate closely with the Quality Assurance and Production teams to ensure that the highest standards of quality and compliance are upheld
You possess a genuine drive to make a substantial impact through your work and are eager to play a role in the rapidly growing cannabis industry. As a QA Associate, you are a crucial member of the team and will have numerous opportunities to influence Culture Kizos, our consumers, and our products.
Your meticulous attention to detail, upbeat attitude, and self-driven nature will position you for success in this dynamic and varied role.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of QA documentation, ensuring Good Documentation Practices on all applicable documents related to GPP
- Support the team with compliance requirements, follow up, and recommendations to ensure the quality of products is up to standards and consistent.
- Contribute your skills and knowledge to write, edit,review, and enforce our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work instructions, and Preventative Control Plans (PCP).
- Review, manage, and file records for all quality-related activities within the facility
- Provide support to the team with Health Canada and other external audits.
- Be proactive with improvements or efficiencies that can be made to our processes and systems.
- Stay up to date on technical Quality Assurance practices within the industry
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all aspects of the business
- Adhere to Health Canada Cannabis Act
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in science related field
- Working experience or successful internship working in QA in GPP or GMP environment in pharma, food and beverage or cannabis preferred
- Familiarity with QA systems including change control, deviation, CAPA and document control
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Extremely organized and detail oriented to manage multiple priorities
- The ability to accurately interpret documents, rule, regulations, and specifications.
- Capability to maintain both physical and mental fitness and alertness.
- Position requires ability to work at various levels of height and move freely and independently throughout all areas and levels of the building (including climbing stairs) to work in areas of production, labs, offices and others as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $34,513.95-$44,978.22 per year
- Casual dress
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday