Here’s what they are saying..
Certificate in Cannabis Law and Business
- An entrepreneur getting ready to apply for your cannabis business license?
- A licensed small business owner who needs to stay fully compliant with industry regulations
- A purpose-driven self-starter looking to build your career in a fast-moving industry?
You need hands-on knowledge of the developing regulations and procedures that govern New Jersey’s legal cannabis industry. We can help.
- DATES AND COST
- MODULE DESCRIPTIONS
- PROGRAM POLICIES
Rutgers Law School’s Certificate in Cannabis Law and Business is a six-month program for entrepreneurs and license holders. It provides you with in-depth knowledge of key issues relating to the rules and regulations of New Jersey’s legal cannabis industry so that you can run a fully compliant cannabis business.
- Learn from expert faculty from across Rutgers and professionals working in cannabis law and compliance
- Combine convenient online classes with two in-person sessions to build your network
- Take courses developed specifically for New Jersey’s state regulations
- Choose from electives for cultivators and retailers to get the knowledge that’s right for your business
- Take individual modules or earn the full certificate: whatever’s right for your time and your budget
- Showcase your achievement with a digital badge for your website and social media
You can also purchase individual modules. See the ‘Module descriptions’ tab for more information.
Learn more at https://law.rutgers.edu/non-jd-programs