Here’s the summary
- The combined market capitalization of the five largest Canada-centric cannabis companies is down 89.6% or $77 billion from their peak.
- The 15 largest non-Canada centric stocks have a combined capitalization of only $17.7 billion.
- Investors looking for 10 baggers in cannabis company stocks are likely to be very disappointed.
- Only three (3) of the 20 largest cannabis companies show income after taxes and positive cash flow generated from operations for their most recent quarter.
- Liberty Health Sciences and Trulieve provide the best stock values among the 20 largest cannabis companies.