To summarize in a few bullets
Administrative rules approved by the state’s Public Safety Commission in December intended to regulate the Compassionate Use Program took effect on Jan. 10, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety. Gov.
But and there seem to be a few
- The state is still about a year from full implementation of the law
- The state will issue the vendor contract in June, according to DPS. Work on the registry will begin in July
- DPS will license the first dispensing organization in June 2017.
- made it out of the Texas House Committee on Criminal Jurisprudence in May.
- However, the bill never came up for a vote on the House floor.
Confused so are we